/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Learn a Valuable Skill - 90% Off Popular Online Courses - 1 Day Left

Mustafa2012
09-03-2013, 11:56 AM
:salam:

Have you ever wanted to learn a new skill?

Maybe you're thinking of changing your job?

Looking to develop another stream of income?

If you answered "Yes" to any of the above questions then there's never been a better time to do all of these things like today.

"Why today of all days?", I hear you ask.

Well today Udemy.com is offering a 90% discount on a range of popular online courses which teach you skills that are in currently demand which means you can get any of the listed courses for just $10.

Many of these courses normally sell for hundreds of dollars but until the end of tonight (US time) or tomorrow morning (UK time) you can get them for just $10 which is approximately £7.

The only catch is that the offer runs out tonight at 11.59 Pacific Standard Time. (US)

or 07.00 GMT (UK).

This is a 100% genuine offer. Udemy is a very reputable website where many top publishers publish their courses.

There's something there for almost everyone.

To take advantage of this offer just visit this link:

Udemy 90% Off Special Offer

Scroll through the list of courses. Click on a course to read it's description and contents. Once you've decided on a course then use the discount code "GET10" when you complete your order in the shopping cart and you will receive 90% off.

If you know someone that might be interested in this offer then please email them about it as well.

P.S. This offer is open to any and everyone. I do not receive any financial gain from any purchases made.

Happy Learning!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
White Rose
09-03-2013, 02:47 PM
:sl: brother,

I went on there and I clicked on one of the courses and it doesn't show $10 for some reason. Do I have to make an account or something to see it?

:jz:

Mustafa2012
09-03-2013, 09:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by White Rose
:sl: brother,

I went on there and I clicked on one of the courses and it doesn't show $10 for some reason. Do I have to make an account or something to see it?

:jz:
:wasalam:

It won't say $10 when you click on the course right away.

It will show the actual price but when you click to buy it, but at the checkout when you finalize your purchase you can enter the discount code at the top of the payment page and it will change the price to $10.

You will see the price change after entering and confirming the discount code. Once you confirm the purchase you will get access to the course :ia:.

You do need to register an account with them to be able to purchase the course.

After you confirm your purchase you can get another discount code for 50% off all their other courses as well.

rehan125
09-04-2013, 04:34 AM
This is awesome offer

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mustafa2012
09-04-2013, 01:41 PM

Just to update you.

The special discount has now expired however if you register a free account with them at www.udemy.com :ia: you should get special promotional discount offers from time to time via email.

They have over 8000 courses on different subjects.

Mustafa2012
09-07-2013, 09:57 PM

Hey everyone.

You remember that deal I posted up a few days ago.

If you missed out on it due to the short notice and really wanted to get one of the those courses at the special offer rate, then don't worry....

Because :alhamd: the offer has been opened up again.

This time the range is limited to computer and design related courses but the offer is still the same. Any course for just $10.

Not sure when this offer ends as no expiry date has been mentioned but if any of the courses take your fancy then I'd advise you to take advantage of the offer ASAP.

Please see the details below:

The Amazing $10 Deal From Infinite Skills Is Back!

And Now You Can Share The Deal With Your Friends.

Any of our 120+ courses ( Normal Cost $99 ) for only $10 - ( limited period only)

We want you to be able to take advantage of the highest quality training for the lowest possible price and our famous $10 sale lets you do just that. But now we also want to make it easy for you to share the special offer with your friends and family too.

The Deal

Currently on Udemy we've got over 120 courses
the average price on each Infinite Skills course is normally $99, take a look at our huge range .

But for a limited period we're allowing you to purchase any course you like for just $10 - that's an amazing saving of 90%, but time is short so hurry.

How You Can Take Advantage Of The Deal.

Just find the course or courses that you're interested in from our list and then use your Discount Code 10deal at the top of the checkout page, the course will be reduced to only $10.

Share The Deal With Your Friends - It's Easy

Just forward the Discount Code 10deal to your friends and co-workers, tell them to select any course from our huge list of titles, the discount code will then allow your friends to purchase for only $10 and save 90% on each course - share the love.

P.S. :ia: whatever course you choose, I hope you will use the knowledge in a way that Allaah :arabic2: is pleased with.

Here's the link to the offer:

Udemy and Infinite Skills Special Offer

Please remember to use the discount code: 10deal at the checkout before finalizing your order

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!