/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Which group should I belong to ? No one

facethetruth
09-03-2013, 07:28 PM
When I talk to people, many will jump and tell me you are ikhwan, salafi...etc I am nothing but Muslim but to be fair every sect has their pros and cons so I will list them for you to know what to pick and what to leave: Here are some of the major Pros and Cons
1- Salafies they are into 3 major groups
All of them follow the way the prophet prayers and peace be upon him looked
a- Jihadi Pros, they fight and do Jihad, Brave, much better than the way media shows them for example they are nice to some captures. Cons Takfeer they vary though some of them extreme and others not, They dont distinguish between Akeeda and Fiqh some of them like Khawarij, They just follow their shaikhs without them reading
b- Modkhali Pros; They have strong knowledge and they have a lot of fiqh and so on Cons The leader is almost a God we have to follow him whether it is Haram or Halal and they have hypocrisy like know at the time of Mubarak it is Haram to go against but it is Ok against Mursi
c- Ilmi (From knowledge) They are in the middle they are not brave to do Jihad but they also dont say what the leader wants them to say but rather keep quite. Pros they have more knowledge than all the other sects, I noticed that many of them whoever they belong to have sincereity problem and like to show off their bravery or knowldge but some are very good and I have many friends among them.

Brotherhood: Pros they work hard and not just making the religion in the Masjid, They are educated and some are wealthy such Othman ibn Afan and Abd Alrahman ibn Awf, Cons they make haram Halal for politics sake for example shaving the beard, they also are very light in many of things such music ..etc We saw Mursi shaking hands with women and looking at them...etc

Sufi: They share the cons with Brotherhood add to that inivation which is a disaster...etc Cons they focus on the heart and keeping the intention right and take out arrogance and love to the dunia

Shia, Many are not even Muslims some are like Zaidiay too many to talk about them around 12 sects by themselves

Ahmadiay: Not Muslims they say there is a prophet after our prophet prayers and peace be upon him

Tahrir: They have big problems they can make anything halal including a girlfriend

Ahbash like tahrir and have weird stuff such the earth is flat

Conclusion take the pros of every sect and leave the cons and call yourself a Muslim. Raise your faith with doing more good deeds leaving and repenting from sins and seeking knowledge to APPLY it. Prayers and blessings on our beloved prophet Muhammad.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
09-03-2013, 08:47 PM
Salam alaykum

This is normal problem to the reverts. ;D

I am just a muslim.

Banu_Hashim
09-03-2013, 09:45 PM
Sh. Abu Eesa posted an excellent piece about the neo-salafis on Facebook.

facethetruth
09-04-2013, 01:49 AM
I am now in UAE and live in KSA, and visit jordan all the time it is a huge problem here not just with reverts. Also that does not mean that I am against salafies or brotherhood brothers I have tons of friends from these groups but we just not to call ourselves anything except Muslims. Pls lets dont act as they are our enemies and leave the real ones... Allah said in the quran Mohammad and the believers with him are harsh on the disbileavers and soft between themselves.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BilalKid
07-19-2014, 04:15 AM
^o) what is a salafee?

greenhill
07-22-2014, 05:06 AM
It makes me wonder.... I know Malaysia is said to follow the teachings of imam Shafiee (which I guess is one of the three Salafee major groups).

But even then, I have been informed that that is not strictly so. It is a mix of Hanbali, Maliki interpretation too, depending on the 'effect' that they want from the ruling interpretation! So I guess that would be considered Salafee branch. (Haven't a clue in reality and correct me if I am wrong).

In a nutshell, when we die and if we are to go according to the understanding of our deen, we will be questioned in the grave to do with our faith. Who is your God? Who is your leader, your guide etc etc. and the answers are Allah, Muhammad pbuh, the Quran etc etc. and nothing to do with the 'sects' so to speak.

Peace :shade:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!