/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for sister in Cambridge or near

Kadia
07-22-2013, 02:06 PM
Assalâmou 'alaykoum all !

I move in Cambridge or near from October 1st so I'm looking for sisters to go to masjid, discover the town, have a tea, shopping why not ? =)

I'm french and 21 ^^

My MP is open :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kadia
07-22-2013, 02:07 PM
Don't quote me please =)

Muslim Woman
07-23-2013, 05:01 AM
:wa:

sis , do u have any mosque nearby ? U may join the sis group there.

glo
07-23-2013, 06:12 AM
Here is the website for the mosque in Cambridge. http://www.cambridgemosque.com/

Cambridge is a university town (are you going there to study?), so you are bound to meet many young people.
It's a very beautiful town too.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kadia
07-23-2013, 08:31 PM
Wa 'alaykoumou-salâm ! :)

Yes there is a mosquee but as I m new in England, I dare not to go the masjid alone.

Assalâmou 'alaykoum ! :)

No I'm not going to study, I'm going to work in châ Allah.
In fact, I'm scared because at the beginning I'll be alone.

aflawedbeing
07-24-2013, 01:39 PM
Just curious, why do you fear going to the Masjid and being among sisters on your own? :)
No judgement, wallahe. Just asking.

Kadia
07-24-2013, 03:08 PM
No matter it's ok.
Because I'll be new in this town. And I prefer knowing sister before.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!