/* */

PDA

View Full Version : love for the sake of Allah

facethetruth
09-06-2013, 05:23 PM
In the name of Allah the most merciful.
I always used to tell my friends, I love you for the sake of Allah but one time I said wait what does that mean? So I researched the topic and here what I have found from the scholars, they did the research I am just copying it. This is important for the wife and the husband to love each other for the sake of Allah and they will get rewarded.

We know the hadeeth that a woman would get married for her look, or her family, or her financial situation or for her deen, win the one that has the deen.

Marrying a one that you accept the look of them is also recomended as in a hadeeth by our prophet prayers and peace be upon him.

This is love for the sake of Allah in general and you can apply it to your spouse.

They said Love for the sake of Allah, I love a person NOT for gaining benefit, his car, dunia, getting me a job, Like my post on Facebook!! rather to love him because he loves Allah, because of the good deeds, his honesty and so on. The closer your spouse is to Allah the more you should love him or her.

IBN HAJAR said: Yihya the son of Moath said: The truth about love for the sake of Allah not to low because the person is cold and not to increase as the other person is nicer or better with you.

I would say a good example for that if your wife in her period and not in a good mode your love to her should be the same as regular time. Of course not a good mood which make sense I saw some women would turn crazy when they are on their period.

Mabakfoori said: To love the person not for life "Dunia"

This is a hard one: Manawi said that will not hate a person because of hurting him or her but rather of their sins

One of the most amazing stories that I just recalled from Seera that Ali ib Abi Talib may allah honor his face that he was in a battle so he defeted the guy "Like Always" he wanted to kill him so the guy spit on his face, Ali then left him!! The guy wondered whats going on? Ali said before I wanted to kill you for the sake of Allah but now If I wouldve killed you, I would do it to for revenge!! Sobhanalah The Sahabah

This is not easy thats why our prophet prayers and peace be upon him said in an authentic Hadeeth in ABu dawood who loved for Allah and hated for Allah, and gave for Allah and stopped giving for Allah then his or her Faith is complete.

Prayers and peace upon our beloved prophet Mohammad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ahmad H
09-09-2013, 05:47 AM
This is definitely most difficult.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!