/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Punishment in hereafter for Partial Parents

anonymous
09-08-2013, 07:20 AM
Without giving me any counter or cross questions , would you please tell me what punishment would Allah give to parents who are unjust and partial with their children ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
09-08-2013, 11:41 AM
:salamext:

I wasn't going to approve this thread as it doesn't seem like an appropriate thread for seeking advice and support. I don't know if a particular punishment has been mentioned for unjust parents, but the matter is best left to Allaah :swt:. Knowing this will not benefit you, nor is it the answer to your problems. It's sufficient to know that Allaah :swt: will bring everyone to account for their actions and He is the best Judge. Do your best to cope with the situation as best you can - if you can try to offer advice and do something that will help correct the situation, or contact someone who can help you in this matter, aim to do it. Be patient and forgiving to the best of your ability. Make a lot of du'a and focus on being the best person you can be and avoiding earning sins by disrespecting your parents.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!