/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help with PHP project

Al-bint
09-10-2013, 09:03 AM
:sl:

May you all find this in an increasing state of Imaan.

I need to submit my summer training report on thursday and that is day after tomorrow. I am developing a website for my minor but need to do something different for summer training project. I hope someone could help me with it. I'd really be grateful. Ready to use projects are most welcome :p
The project needs to be in php
jazakallahu khairan!
was salaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd Al-Maajid
09-10-2013, 02:15 PM
:wa:
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-bint
Ready to use projects are most welcome
Do it yourself. :p

btw, since php is an open source technology you can find projects on php on the internet. Just google it. I have no idea about php hence I cannot suggest you anything.
anyways try this http://infortech2k.wordpress.com/200...er-should-use/

Al-bint
09-10-2013, 04:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
Do it yourself.
I am doing it :) but it's gonna take time. My guide wants the report day after tomorrow. In Shaa Allah, till the finals i'll be done with it but... for now i need something to show him. thats all

Alpha Dude
09-10-2013, 06:00 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

What you've asked for is very vague. You haven't specified any detail on what you need to do.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ism
09-10-2013, 08:33 PM
Are you saying you want to hand in work you havent done yourself? Isnt that cheating?

Al-bint
09-11-2013, 03:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ism
Are you saying you want to hand in work you havent done yourself? Isnt that cheating?
It's not like I am going to tell them that I have done it. I am working on my own project and that's going to take time. Till then I just need a document to submit. My guide knows it already that i havn't completed mine, so it's just a formality.

Khair. Thankyou for the help. I'll manage

Al-bint
09-11-2013, 03:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Wa alaykum salam,

What you've asked for is very vague. You haven't specified any detail on what you need to do.
As I have mentioned that it's just a formality, so anything that uses php would work.

Anyway I guess my post is creating a lot of controversies. I think i should stop.

Alpha Dude
09-11-2013, 06:28 AM
Still don't get you. What's the scope of the assignment?

E.g. even a single page will suffice? In which case you can just open up notepad, type in html structure and add in a few hello worlds printed out in php syntax and save the file with .php extension.

Besides if anything that uses php would suffice then consider Wordpress or Joomla or Magento.

ism
09-30-2013, 08:09 PM
You can also google for many different PHP scripts.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!