/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Endorsement by Allah

h-n
09-11-2013, 02:22 AM
This is a thread just to cover what Muslims may say to use Islam to hide behind their real intentions.

1. This is a good example of people for example who wish to quote Islam promoting marriage to get married-but they don't care about Islam, but they use it as an excuse. Thankfully the Quran is for believing Men and for believing women. So Allah rewards people for their intentions. I have heard so many times were people with failed marriages or haven't got that far, saying they only wanted a religious Man/women-frankly I don't believe a majority of it, if they did they wouldn't be in that mess, they would have already checked out if that person believes, what that person does in the way of Islam, and how they treat others etc (and not telling their parents etc).

2. People wish to quote science saying that Allah wishes for you to learn about the world, using the Quranic examples of the texts telling people the signs of Allah ie of the rainfall, and the stars. Allah did not tell anyone to conduct scientific experiments, and neither did he tell anyone to start digging up dead bodies around the world so you can see them to heed the warnings that Allah destroyed them in the past when this is evident already from their destroyed buildings.

So people need to be honest, there are things that we do in this world, ie pastimes, which does not contribute a reward for the next world, that doesn't mean that you can't study so and so, but that does not mean you can blindly say you are doing it in the way of Islam. When they wish to talk like atheists and even they cannot guarantee finding out how stars work so why are Muslims deciding to quote them and say this is to know Allah better-they still do not answer-how do they know Allah better then what Allah has already revealed in the Quran??? How do they know Allah better then anyone in the past?? The idol worshippers were in joy to do what ever they wanted because they said they had the endorsement from their idols to enlist in sexual activities etc. The people will choose to listen to people who are more likely to say things that they want to hear and look for the life of this world. It is a joy to learn, and be able to do things, but to say that this is specifically what Allah has asked you to do is in error. Its easy for people to say God told them to conduct scientific experiments as that is the biggest endorsement that you can ever have, which frankly is pompous and about self value more then anything else.

Even people in this world give themselves self approval, ie by saying that their parents had sex outside of marriage, which justifies me doing the same thing. Now there are people who try and say that they have Allah's endorsement to do scientific experiments in the way of Islam-when it isn't in the way of Islam. We are not saying that Allah is going to punish you for studying something, but even Allah has stated in the Quran there are those who think they are doing well in this world but are lead astray. There are people who are clearly saying the wrong thing if they think they need to say Allah told them to do scientific experiments.

In Islam, Allah has spoken of people who have no sense, who blindly follow idol worship etc for the LIFE OF THIS WORLD, we have to listen and make the right choices, Islam is never about blindly doing something, but doing things that makes sense and rings true. So there are those that have unislamic responses but cover it up by using islamic texts (even poorly translated ones) -but this is a test from Allah and people are responsible for their own souls. I thank Allah that I am not a party with them.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Signor
09-11-2013, 04:21 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

format_quote Originally Posted by h-n
Muslims may say to use Islam to hide behind their real intentions.
Only and Only Allah(SWT) knows whats lies in the chest.We can judge someone with his/her words and actions only.

Ahmad H
09-11-2013, 04:48 AM
My thoughts exactly, Signor. The Holy Qur'an states:

11:5 No doubt! They did fold up their breasts, that they may hide from Him. Surely, even when they cover themselves with their garments, He knows what they conceal and what they reveal. Verily, He is the All-Knower of the (innermost secrets) of the breasts.
(Mohsin Khan translation of the Qur'an)

A Hadith states:

Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for." (Book #1, Hadith #1)
(Sahih Bukhari)

And there is a very far-reaching Hadith in Sahih Muslim, in which the ultimate message is for Muslims to not think they know what is in other people's hearts, no matter what the situation:

It is narrated on the authority of Usama b. Zaid that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent us in a raiding party. We raided Huraqat of Juhaina in the morning. I caught hold of a man and he said: There is no god but Allah, I attacked him with a spear. It once occurred to me and I talked about it to the Apostle (may peace be upon him). The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Did he profess" There is no god but Allah," and even then you killed him? I said: Messenger of Allah, he made a profession of it out of the fear of the weapon. He (the Holy Prophet) observed: Did you tear his heart in order to find out whether it had professed or not? And he went on repeating it to me till I wished I had embraced Islam that day. Sa'd said: By Allah, I would never kill any Muslim so long as a person with a heavy belly, i. e., Usama, would not kill. Upon this a person remarked: Did Allah not say this: And fight them until there is no more mischief and religion is wholly for Allah? Sa'd said: We fought so that there should be no mischief, but you and your companions wish to fight so that there should be mischief. (Book #001, Hadith #0176)
(Sahih Muslim)

Islam is based upon intentions. Some scholars for books of Ahadith thought they should state the above Hadith of Bukhari on intentions in every book of Hadith they transmitted. This comes to show the great importance of regarding intentions as the most important thing. Above all, only Allah knows our intentions. This is what Islam teaches.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!