/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Callers on the gates of Hell fire

facethetruth
09-11-2013, 08:18 PM
Alsalam Alikom,

I will be making series of lectures about this topic. Nothing from me all from the Quran, Sunnah and credited scholars. All references will be given. Jazakom Allah Khair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBP9VHC0sjI

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
facethetruth
09-11-2013, 09:40 PM
Just fixed the link though I did not do it privet!

facethetruth
09-12-2013, 09:34 AM
Salam Alikom,
Pls let me know if it was useful, because if no body finding it useful, then let me stop.

Scimitar
09-12-2013, 01:52 PM
its mostly blank bro. But it looks promising.

In sha Allah, it will prove beneficial. Seek your reward from Allah, and hope for the best in your endeavours.

Scimi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
facethetruth
09-12-2013, 09:37 PM
Jazak Allah khair, can you explain what do you mean by blank?

I am, but brother life is an investment and we are going to live once so I want to invest my days in the best way possible, so if people are not getting benefits then I would do something else more beneficial.

Nur Student
09-13-2013, 01:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by facethetruth
can you explain what do you mean by blank?
After the first few writings, the video shows nothing. Literally nothing. It is all a black screen. Just your sound record. Maybe there is an error with the video. If so, try to fix it brother. If not, what is the point in making this video? Instead, you could type it down in the forum and it would be better.

Jazak'Allahu khayr!

facethetruth
09-13-2013, 03:41 PM
Because talking is easier. We will see inshalah. I think the main thing is many people would give a 5 minutes but not 20 so I will just make it a one page article and type it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!