/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Link Exchange Please

Phoenix CG
09-13-2013, 03:54 PM
Salaam!

If you run your own blog, i'd like to do a link exchange, i run islamicwebsites.org - if you google it, you will see it comes up near the top. it gets quite a number of hits, from people looking for islamic sites, like yours.

Let me know if you want to do a link exchange ia.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
rehan125
09-14-2013, 04:51 PM
your website is good you need to put up great content people automatically link your site go for natural not artificial

Phoenix CG
09-14-2013, 10:15 PM
salaam, the link exchange is with a different site that has more content. but that website that i've put up can really boost other peoples sites.

rehan125
09-15-2013, 07:11 AM
how much traffic are you getting i see your site has no PR and getting less traffic

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Phoenix CG
10-01-2013, 07:59 PM
If anyone would like to do blog posts, we've got free gifts, especially muslim mums, we got loads of cute gifts for your kids.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!