/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A sad fact

insann
09-14-2013, 03:15 PM
Brothers and sisters it is really sad when you see some Muslims acting super nice with non Muslims and harsh with each others. This is a characteristic of hypochracy. Remember the status of a Muslim in Allahs eyes. Some had a big identity crises as they call it or we can call it a lose of faith which made them to do that. A blind person is more important than Obama and Butin together as Allah says in Surat Abasa.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
09-14-2013, 03:26 PM
Butin?. I know who is Putin but I don't know who is Butin.

Oh, no, you "modify" other member post.

format_quote Originally Posted by facethetruth
7- Pls dont practice all of the nice religion teachings with Non Muslims for Dawa and forget about it with Muslims. This is NOT from the charechtaristic of the belivers. To answer a question of a blind Muslim is more important than giving Dawa to OBAMA and Butin at the same time in a privet meeting as in the story of Abbas.

insann
09-14-2013, 03:31 PM
May Allah forgive you brother you caught me that is me, but I wanted to post a song that I sang without music and I did not want anybody to know that I am the same person who post the other stuff. But I am only 38 posts with this new profile and all what I needed is 40.

Moreover I dont have much care to spell Putins name right he wont care to pronounce Akhmad or Abdoooolah in the right way!!!

insann
09-14-2013, 03:32 PM
Honestly there is no way to post another 40 posts from another profile and I still dont want people to know that I am the first person so I pray that not a lot of people read this!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
insann
09-14-2013, 03:34 PM
Actually that was really funny. I will just post the link this is post 40!!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!