/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Brothers and Sisters who run their own Business Increase Your Halal Income Inshallah

akhtartaz
09-15-2013, 09:15 AM
As salaam alaikum wa rahmatullah,

Noble Brothers and Sisters, below are details of a program I joined recently. Mashallah, we have quite a few 'Ulama and Imams on board and many of them are earning as much as £4,000 ($6,350) a month only after having started 5-6 months ago.

Please read the following message I usually send out to Businesses that are interested and, mashallah, subsequently sign up and join:

I am a member of a brilliant program that can benefit you and your customers.

The program is Lyoness. Lyoness is an international, cross-sectoral shopping community. Members receive discounts while shopping at companies affiliated with Lyoness via four different methods.

1) A Cashback/Loyalty Card
2) Cashback Vouchers issued by partner companies
3) Mobile Cashback using an Apple or Android application
4) Online Shopping

Lyoness is now in it's tenth year and has finally arrived in the UK. Companies which offer a Lyoness Cashback include Morrisons (fuel included), Argos, Boots, Curry/PC World, Next, Topshop, Evans, Pizza Hut and many more.

How Lyoness can benefit you as a Small Business is simple. First you sign up for free and become a Lyoness member, Now, even if you stop there and don't want to do anything else, you can still benefit from the Cashback component and save yourself a tidy amount of money each year.

However, if you would like to earn a whole lot more for yourself, your family, friends and just about anyone you know, then I'll explain briefly how.

As a Small Business (after you have become a free member) you can apply to become a Lyoness Loyalty Merchant. Being a Lyoness Loyalty Merchant means you will offer a Cashback to all your patients who sign up with Lyoness via your recommendation.

The Cashback can be as little as 2% and as big as you like. Now here is the good bit, when your patient sign up in order for them to receive your Cashback offer, they will naturally want to avail the extra benefits/cashbacks they can receive from the big companies which are also Lyoness Loyalty Merchants.

How exactly is that good for you? Because your customers will have signed under your recommendation, they will become part of your Lyoness team which will earn you 1% commission on every purchase your patients make using Lyoness. Also, you will earn 0.5% commission from every purchase made by individuals recommended by your patients to join Lyoness.

That's not all, as a Loyalty Merchant, you have the right to become a Voucher Selling Point which means Lyoness members throughout the whole of the UK can purchase and pick up Vouchers from you instead of having to wait for them to arrive in the post. For you there are two main benefits, one is exposure and the second is that you will recieve 0.5% commission on every voucher sold from your premises.

From the above, I'm sure you can quite quickly see how your annual income can increase on a very high level and how you can benefit from Loyal existing customers and non-existing customers looking for a Business that offers the Lyoness Cashback Benefit.

Before I end, I forgot to mention that everything above can be implemented by anyone you know who has a Small Business and if they sign up under you then you will benefiit from every single one of their customers, which can soon amount to several thousands.

For further information regarding Lyoness and to become a free member, please contact me inshallah.

May Allah increase all of us in Halal Rizq, Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!