/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A big mislead in marriage

facethetruth
09-16-2013, 04:04 PM
Al salam Alikom,
There is a big mislead these days. Many problems that happen between husband and wife will put on a psychological (medical) reason. This is WRONG. Please don't be deceived. Human psychology is much more complicated than a pill. There is no happiness pill. There is no pill that will solve depression. The most depressed countries are the wealthiest countries and have the most suicide rates. This is just a hanger to hang their mistakes. AND PLEASE DONT TELL ME IT IS SCIENCE WITH A STUPID SMILE. I talked to many psychiatrics including one from Harvard and I really know what I am talking about. If you have an anger problem you have to work hard on solving it and pray to Allah beside cleaning your heart like from arrogance. Why can you show your anger on your family but not on the police officer or your boss ... You need to work on this and it will go. Pray more and increase your faith. Anger is from Shaytan. If you are depressed that's because you are not happy with yourself deep inside and you need to change. This is the truth. Pray and do your best, depend on Allah and leave sins on weekly biases. All of us commit sins including myself so we have to keep repenting and leaving things for the sake of Allah. Wallahi I did not say the athkar at night once it affected my relationship with my father and started to INTERPERT stuff in the wrong way.
The happiest people on earth where the companions because they were the closest to Allah and most miserable are the ones who far from Allah and that's why they cant give up liqueur.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
straightpath1
09-30-2013, 08:55 PM
Thats soo true .. Thx .. One must increase in dhikr in order to keep the shaytaan away .. Shaytaan is the one who causing problems between families and causes marriage problems ... But we follow his way and indulge in sins.. If only we constantly spend our times doing dhikr and remembering Allah, we would be much happier

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!