/* */

PDA

View Full Version : From the True North

Strivingpath
09-16-2013, 06:00 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum

I don't usually go on forums- haven't done so in years- but finding myself with a lot of time after completing my studies, I've decided to venture out.

I live in Canada, but have travelled a lot of places allhumdulilah. Most recently worked with a Humanitarian agency in Syria - after living there for months, coming back to a nice serene life seem to leave me in a daze. Nonetheless, I learned a lot from there, and hope to share it with others inshAllaah.

I also would like to benefit from the company of people here- with various backgrounds and experiences.

May Allaah count us from among the righteous and accept our efforts in pleasing Him Ameen

StrivingPath

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Signor
09-16-2013, 06:18 PM
Waalikum Assalaam

Welcome to IB Forums

I hope this venture will turn into something fruitful Insha Allah

format_quote Originally Posted by Strivingpath
May Allaah count us from among the righteous and accept our efforts in pleasing Him Ameen
Aameen

sister herb
09-16-2013, 06:29 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum sister. May Allah repay for your works for humanitarian works. I think it is one of the most important task in our rude world.

:embarrass

Iceee
09-16-2013, 08:48 PM
Salaam Sister StrivingPath < 3 S's in a row :D...:heated:

Welcome to our forums. :welcome:

Please share the good times you've had in Syria. The media is portraying a very nasty environment in Syria right now and we Muslims need to see the humanity and hope we have to our brothers and sisters in Syria.

May Allah Subhanahuwatallah bless you for your efforts. Inshallah the situation in the Middle East gets better.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!