/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Abu Qataadah Filistini Pays Tribute to Shaykh Albani

Abu Ruqayyah
09-22-2013, 10:52 AM
i am posting this thread in which abu qataadah filistini pays tribute to shaykh albaani.... shaykh Abu Qataadah Filistini remained in british prisons for many time
i have heard that he has now been deported to jordan some weeks ago....

actually i have read some rumours on internet that Shaykh Abu Qatadah makes takfir of shaykh Albani or he declares him to ben extreme deviant.........

I am posting this thread to refute this rumor...

this statement of Abu Qataadah Filistini shows his love for Shaykh Albaani.... Shaykh Filistini greatly admires the efforts of Shaykh Albani...

Shaykh Abu Qataadah strongly disagreed with Shaykh Albaani on issue of iemaan but that does not mean he makes takfir of him....

after reading this statement no one can say that Filistini makes takfir of Albani or he considers him an extreme deviant........

any one can agree or disagree either with Shaykh Filistini or with Shaykh Albaani, but starting rumors that Abu Qataadah makes takfir of Shaykh Albaani is very wrong thing....

shaykh Filistini's Statement is as follows....

"...As for Shaykh Muhammad Nasir ad-Din al-Albani (may ALLAAH have Mercy on him), this man is a cornerstone - rather, a fortress of the fortresses of the modern awakening in knowledge, especially in regards to the sciences of Hadith, and likewise in the movement of Fiqh and manhaj. People have written books specifically about him, and have mentioned him in the midst of others, and when the Shaykh died, I gave two lectures in which I clarified the characteristics of the Shaykh - what was in his favor and what was to be held against him. I am not of those who turn away from him, and I am not of those who blindly follow him, and I say regarding him what adh-Dhahabi said regarding Ibn Hazm: "And I have an affinity to Abu Muhammad due to his love of the hadith of the Messenger of ALLAAH (peace be upon him), and I do not declare him to be a disbeliever or a deviant."

And Shaykh al-Albani is a comprehensive personality. He had characteristics that every student of knowledge should possess, such as his patience in obtaining knowledge, his efforts in reading, his dedication to what he was involved in, his distance from being employed by governments, his bravery in calling to what he believed in - each of these characteristics requires pages to comment on, and he is a self-made man who built his reputation with his own effort and sweat, and he placed himself in the ranks of the scholars - rather, at their forefront - without the help of a government, party, or organization. The observer cannot help but to reflect over his books and see the effort put forth by the man to reach this level. If you read his biography, you will see his strength and patience in the Da'wah and bringing it to the people and the youth.

All of this made the Shaykh a leader in this respect, meaning the sciences of Hadith and calling to abandoning the rigid adherence to the madhahib. The Islamic world as a whole is indebted to the Shaykh in this regard whether or not the people agree with him in these two issues, as they are merely revolving around and hanging on to him..."

And he then went on to mention the well-known mistakes al-Albani fell into regarding issues of Iman, as well as his odd Fiqh opinions.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!