/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I hate my mother

AhmedSon
09-23-2013, 02:16 AM
As salam mualkykum,
I honestly hate my mother with all my heart. You see she has been abusing me since I was 3. Every-time she walks pass me I flinch because i'm scared shes going to hit me, i've had this habit since I was little. I can still remember her literally pushing me out of a door in the backyard and pounding my chest and kicking me. Just a week ago she got a basket and whacked it across my face.

Not only that but she also physiologically abuses me, she has told me that i'm possessed. That I will never amount to anything. That i'm stupid.

She is different to other mothers, because when they get stressed out they don't start using abuse to handle it. I'm sick of her and her abuse and I wan't to leave my home.

I've told my father but he doesn't care.

My grandmother is dead but before she died she gave me a family heirloom, it was a moneybox that belonged to people in my family and my mother smashed it across the floor and it broke.

I have cursed her and I honestly hope she burns in hell.

Just today in the car, I threw my lunch bag as my sister for spitting on me and my mother, instead of handling the situation like a sane person would, got her house keys and pounded them into my forehead (there is now a huge scar there), she then got her keys and cut my finger and then punched me in the nose (which made it bleed). She then told me and my sister to get out of the car, so we did and we had to walk home in the 38c heat from a Mall.

Please help me, should I run away to the embassy (I don't live in my home country) or the police or just deal with it.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ahmad H
09-23-2013, 04:08 PM
Walaikum assalaam warahmathulahi wabarakathahu,

Have you spoke with social services yet?

AhmedSon
09-23-2013, 05:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmad H
Walaikum assalaam warahmathulahi wabarakathahu,

Have you spoke with social services yet?
I'm too scared to tell them. My mum said if I ever do I will be put in a foster home and bad stuff will happen to me and that she won't get in trouble.

Scimitar
09-23-2013, 05:44 PM
How old are you bro?

Scimi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AhmedSon
09-23-2013, 06:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
How old are you bro?

Scimi
15 years old.

Scimitar
09-23-2013, 06:24 PM
You are still young. Masha-Allah.

Brother, our Jannah is under the feet of our parents - so I am wary of advising you regarding this issue. However, all is not lost. I recommend speaking to your local imam, with respect and with patience - to see what he recommends you do as a course of action.

Ofcourse, there is also IslamQA website where you can post your question anonymously and the Mufti there will reply back to you - usually within a week.

I will be keeping my eyes on this thread as I am concerned for your welfare.

Please keep us updated here.

Most of all, keep patient ok? Help will come. After every trial, is relief :)

Scimi

Periwinkle18
09-23-2013, 06:38 PM
Assalam o alikum

Akhi I would advise u to pray a lot ask Allah to change her wake up for tahajjud n pray for her.

May Allah help u ameen

Sabr akhi InshaAllah things will change, turn urself to Allah.

N if things still don't change you'll have to talk to someone maybe an uncle from ur father or mothers side? Maybe they could help?

AhmedSon
10-12-2013, 05:33 PM
Thank you everyone for your responses.
Just now I got back from the movies and was greeted with my mother telling me my chair smell like urine. I wen't up to see what she was talking about and then I found my computer mouse, some candy and a special bracelet missing and my chair didn't not smell of anything foul.

I asked my sister what she had done and she swore by Allah she didn't do anything, I went to her room and found all my items.

I screamed at her for taking my bracelet and then my mother got angry for me screaming at her and started cursing me, first she said "May Allah destroy you" and then she started saying "May Allah will you to die soon".

I have heard that the dua of your parents are answered so I am scared that this will happen. All I did was shout at my sister saying "Why did you take my stuff!". Also I know bracelets are haram but this is not a normal bracelet. Right before my grandmother died I made a bracelet for her which I was planning to give to her. I called her up that week and didn't get a response. I later found out she had died. The bracelet was meant as a gift for her so when she died I kept it, never wore it but keep't it safe and everyone knew how special it was to me, including my sister!

I'm getting sick of my mother. She always curses me and attacks me and later acts like I'm supposed to be friends with her. I'm sick of her BS.

Also my mother made dua before that I go to hell and Allah will get me. Will those dua's come true? Does it mean I can never get Jannah.

And lastly I know that Jannah is under my mother's feet but honestly, she is oppressive to me, I can't deal with her. She used to tell me stories about how she was beaten by her Father and how she ended up suing him for it.

She doesn't realize she is just as bad as her father. When I think of her I feel disgusted and pray that I will be a better parents! Every day I just tell my self its only a few more years until I can finally move out.

Also about the relatives issue, I am from Australia but I was forced to move to Dubai so I have no family here. One of my aunties is Shia the other is going through a finical crisis and both live in Australia. I only have one uncle and hes christian and lives in the netherlands. One of my grandparents is Shia and the other is Christan.

And about the Imam, I don't know any Imam's to talk to.

I have told my father about this but he says it's not that bad.

I honestly feel as tough she has metally and physically scared me. I have bad memories of her abusing me as a child, of her calling me stupid and saying i'm good for nothing. Of her LITERALLY BETTING $1000 that I wouldn't make it into the Enterprise Class (A class in my school where only the top students can get it). Of her telling me i'm possessed and getting my dad to try rukiah on me, that was what hurt me the most, that she would actually think I was possessed and try to get some one to take a jinn out of me.

I'm too scared to tell child services because not only do I think that they'll be on her side (since I live in Dubai) but i'm too scared of what she would do to me if I did and she didn't get sent away.

I hate my self for forgiving her because every time I do she goes and does something to me again. I can't see away out of this. I sometimes wish I was born to a different mother and I know that some people my might say, if it wasn't for her then I wouldn't be alive, well I never asked to be born.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!