/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islam: Slaves of God/Allah

Sir Fluffy
09-24-2013, 02:58 AM
This has been something I have pondered upon for a while.

Christians boast how in Christianity they have the relationship as that of child and father. This to me is nice....if you are delusional and ignorant about basic theology and science.

The concept of this is like saying "I am born of god" instead of "I am created by god". As a Deists I like all Deists am only concerned with God The Demiurge(creator). The pinnacle of God's unlikeness of this material existence is his ability to create and create from nothing at that

It is evident that we are not like God and when compared to the cosmos and the baubles dangling within it(the stars and various satellites) you must realize that we are quite inferior in comparison. If all of humanity was to die not a single thing would mourn our extinction as nothing is reliant upon us. The bacteria in our body would not even be reliant upon us as it could exist elsewhere.

This would only mean that when we acknowledge our own inferiority we can come to the conclusion that if there is a god the only true befitting status of mankind would be that of a slave. Despite the human and historical implications of the word it is the only one that describes any possible relationship. We exist knowing that at any moment a hurling chunk of steel, rock and ice could blast through the upper portions of our atmosphere and kill us all as its impacts at mach 70.

To me it is evident that when you accept your position as a slave to god along with everything in existence it is a more honest approach. Only the human ego would try to equate mankind as being the "child" of god and being in the likeness of God as spoken of in Genesis.

Ibadah is truly an intellectually sound concept of our relationship with god simply put. God is the owner of every atom in our bodies and only he has the right to be called the lord or master of anything.

Deists like Charle's Blount added these principles to the already established "jurisprudence" of Deism put forth by Herbert....

1. That there is one infinite and eternal God creator of all things.
2. That he governs the world by providence.
3. That it is our duty to worship and obey him as our Creator and Governor.
4. That our
worship consists in prayer to him, and praise of him.
5. That our obedience consists in the rules of right
reason, the practice whereof is moral virtue.
6. That we are to expect rewards and punishments hereafter according to our actions in this life; which includes the soul's immortality, and is proved by our admitting providence.
7. That given we err from the rides of our duty, we ought to repent and trust in God's mercy for pardon.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
09-24-2013, 06:32 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Sir Fluffy;

Christians boast how in Christianity they have the relationship as that of child and father. This to me is nice....if you are delusional and ignorant about basic theology and science.
I have no problem with being called delusional and ignorant.

In the spirit of searching for 'One God'

Eric

Sir Fluffy
09-24-2013, 07:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you Sir Fluffy;

I have no problem with being called delusional and ignorant.

In the spirit of searching for 'One God'

Eric

I have no problem with it either :statisfie. I am actually quite insane if you get to know me

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!