/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help to sister

sister herb
09-24-2013, 07:39 AM
assalamu alaykum,

Sister Aapa needs help. She lives in West Virginia, USA. She has lost her job as teacher in islamic school and is facing problems. She has only temporary accommodation.

Is there anyone can help her out? Please make dua for her. If someone can help her or lives there, I can send her email by moderator.

wasalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
09-24-2013, 02:56 PM
No anyone from there?

imsad

straightpath1
09-30-2013, 01:19 AM
May Allah relieve all her difficulties.. I pray that Allah answers all her prayers Ameen .. I pray that she gets a job Ameen .. I pray that Allah removes all her problems, worries and difficulties and gives her all the happiness in this world and the hereafter ..Ameen !

Aprender
09-30-2013, 01:48 AM
What does she need? How can we help?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
09-30-2013, 09:17 AM
:sl:

where are her family members ? They are not helping her ? She did not get any compensation from school ?

may Allah eases her problem.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!