/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sobhan Allah that made me feel better

facethetruth
09-24-2013, 11:37 AM
Bism Allah Al rahman Al raheem, this is 700 years ago but it is the same now.

لشاطبي في الاعتصام (1/37-38) عن الإمام عبد الرحمن بن بطة أنه قال: عجبت من حالي في سفري وحضري مع الأقربين مني والأبعدين ، والعارفين والمنكرين ، فإني وجدت بمكة وخراسان وغيرهما من الأماكن أكثر من لقيت بها موافقاً أو مخالفاً ، دعاني إلى متابعته على ما يقوله ، وتصديق قوله والشهادة له ، فإن كنت صدقته فيما يقول وأجزت له ذلك كما يفعله أهل هذا الزمان ـ سماني موافقاً
وإن وقفت في حرف من قوله أو في شيء من فعله ـ سماني مخالفاً ، وإن ذكرت في واحد منها أن الكتاب والسنة بخلاف ذلك وارد ، سماني خارجياً ، وإن قرأت عليه حديثاً في التوحيد سماني مشبهاً ، وإن كان في الرؤية سماني سالمياً ،

Alshatibi reported in the Ietisam that the Imam Ibn Battah said, I was surprised while I am home or traveling with close and far friends and the people who have knowledge and who dont or disagree with me. People from Mecca and Khurasan and other places asked me to follow them and recommend their teachings, so if I agree with him like the people of my time he will call me a person who will agree or always agree, and if I rejected a small thing from what he says, he will call me a reject-er. If I told him some of the Quran and sunna against what you say, then he will call me from Khawarij, and if I narrated a hadeeth about Tawheed he will call me a Miss-guider, and if it is related to a dream then he will call me Salimyan
وإن كان في الإيمان سماني مرجئياً ، وإن كان في الأعمال ، سماني قدرياً ، وإن كان في المعرفة سماني كرامياً ، وإن كان في فضائل أبي بكر وعمر ، سماني ناصبياً ،

and if it is related to Iman he will call me Morjian and if it is related to deeds he will call me a person who rejects Qadar (Qadarian) and if it is to knowledge then Karamya, and if it is related to Abu bakir and Omar they will call me Nasiby (like what we call some of the Sheia these days)
وإن كان في فضائل أهل البيت سماني رافضياً ، وإن سكت عن تفسير آية أو حديث فلم أجب فيهما إلا بهما ، سماني ظاهرياً ، and if it is realated to Ahl Albait he will call me Rafidyan (People who said that Ali deserve to be a Khalifa rather than Abu Bakir and Omar) and if I did not want to explain the hadeeth or the aya then he will call me Thaheri (like Al natham)
وإن أجبت بغيرهما ، سماني باطنياً ، وإن أجبت بتأويل ، سماني أشعرياً
and if I answered in something different then he will call me Batini (These are not Muslim they change the meaning of the Quran) and if I gave a different meaning than what it appears he will call me Asharyan (They are different levels many of them are sufies some are good and other are bad)
وإن جحدتهما ، سماني معتزلياً ، وإن كان في السنن مثل القراءة ، سماني شفعوياً ، وإن كان في القنوت ، سماني حنفياً ، وإن كان في القرآن ، سماني حنبلياً ، وإن ذكرت رجحان ما ذهب كل واحد إليه من الأخبار ـ إذ ليس في الحكم والحديث محاباة ـ قالوا : طعن في تزكيتهم ،
and if I denied them he will call me Motazil (This is the group of Wasil ibn Ata who left Al hassan) and if it is in Sunnah like reading he will call me Shawyan and if it is in Konot he will call me Hanafi and if it is in Quran he will call me Hanbali and if I said the right opinion he said he reject the Imams.
ثم أعجب من ذلك أنهم يسمونني فيما يقرؤون علي من أحاديث رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ما يشتهون من هذه الأسامي ، ومهما وافقت بعضهم عاداني غيره ، وإن داهنت جماعتهم أسخطت الله تبارك وتعالى ، ولن يغنوا عني من الله شيئاً . وإني مستمسك بالكتاب والسنة وأستغفر الله الذي لا إله إلا هو وهو الغفور الرحيم .اه

The strange thing they will narrate ahadeeth of our prophet prayers and peace be upon him that what they desire and as much as I agree with some others will take me as enemy. If I join them I will make Allah angry and they will never help me if this happen and I will hold strong with the Kitab and Sunnah and I ask Allah to forgive me and I bare witness that there is no God except Allah and Muhammad is his prophet and he is the most merciful.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!