/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why is life so unfair?

iiddnn
09-27-2013, 01:29 AM
Im looking for an islamic opinions on this.

So i was wondering the other day. Why is life so unfair. I mean all the evil people control the world. Some village in Afghanistan/Pakistan is getting bombed by Taliban. People in Africa are starving, While the rich are living their lavish lifestyles. The royal family of Saudi Arabia, who i guess are supposed to be "muslims" are calling prostitutes, spending on stuff they dont even need, and even in a normal society, there are those that are privileged, and those that are not.

I grew up thinking God loved all humans equally, but that is not what i see in the world today.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
09-27-2013, 06:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by iiddnn
I grew up thinking God loved all humans equally, but that is not what i see in the world today.
Firstly, Allah does not love all humans equally - those who are pure of heart and do good deeds are loved by Allah whereas people who don't worship Allah and have bad hearts are not (although Allah is All Merciful and would not hesitate to forgive and love someone who was previously involved in sin or disbelief).

Secondly, your understanding that Allah shows his love by giving everyone goodness in this life and shows his hatred by giving hardship is completely incorrect.

Our life in this world is a test. The time we spend here is like a day or half a day of the real time, the hereafter. Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihe Wassalam said to the effect: If the world to Allah were equal to a mosquito’s wing, then He would not allow the disbeliever to have a sip of water from it.

The reward for a pious, innocent and obedient Muslim is reserved for him in Jannah and likewise, the punishment for a person who does not accept Islam or indulges in unjust/sinful behaviour is also reserved for him in the hereafter.

The luxuries a person enjoys in this world are not a sign of Allah's love. Nor are the hardships a sign of Allah's unfair treatment. In fact, Allah has said that he tries and gives more tests to those he loves as a means of bringing them closer to him (imagine a person being constantly in trouble, he is more likely to look for answers, look for help from Allah and as a result will easily build a relationship with him). Conversely, someone who has it all is less likely to have as strong a connection with Allah or likely none at all. Allah is leading this person astray and even though he may have everything in this world, his hereafter is full of punishment.

Also, understand that any hardship that a believer faces in this world is a means of their sin being removed so that they approach the day of judgement with less sins on their scale. Allah punishes them in this world so that they don't have to experience the extreme punishment of the grave or of hell.

On that day of judgement, all unjust behaviour will be punished, all the bad things that people have done, they will have to account for.

Brother, I urge you to kindly consider what I have said with an open mind and heart clear of any pre-conceived notions.

facethetruth
09-27-2013, 07:30 AM
Because "good' people are not doing their part and not good enough so God make them take control such at the time of our prophet prayers and peace be upon him, Omar, Othman, Ali, Moawia, Yusef ib tishfeen, Musa Ibn Nusair, Salah Il deen, Noor Il deen, Mohammad Al fateh, Abd Al Rahman AL dakhil, Al Malik Al Naser....etc . When it comes to God, God will let them do whatever, and hold them accountable on the day of judgment. If everybody is good and no body did bad things why some people will go to hell?

No God did not love everybody equally, Allah love his servants who worship him alone and submit to his commands. Others will return their good deeds in Dunia. We as Muslims are getting punished in this Dunia for some of our shortages and we get forgiven for many.

sister herb
09-27-2013, 07:58 AM
Salam alaykum

Life is not unfair. Life is a test to us.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
straightpath1
09-30-2013, 09:47 PM
The corruption is due to our sins .. There are good and bad people everywhere.. This life is merly a test and those who did good deeds will be rewarded in the hereafter and those who were unbelievers will be punished

QueenofHerts
10-04-2013, 03:36 PM
You sound like a Christian. Allah is testing us all, you know the poor people will be one of the first into Jannah, the rest of us will have to answer to Allah what we did with our wealth. Just because it seems they are rich and fortunate does not mean that will help them in the afterlife. We will all be questioned on what we did.

Salahudeen
10-05-2013, 11:14 AM
Because in this world people have free will to do whatever they want, that's the whole point of life, how do you use your free will, to do good or to do evil. Then in the next life you will be held to account by God for how you used your free will. The world isn't evil because of God, the world is evil because of the choices we as people make. God just gives us respite until the appointed time when we will be held to account.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!