/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please make duah for my mental illness

Alhamduillah
09-27-2013, 06:32 PM
I have Derealization/Anxiety/Dissociation disorder. It is not currently curable and they know very little about it, it is very rare.

You can refer to me as Samy.

I have been suffering from this and it is hands down the worst thing in the world to feel as though you are not alive, and constantly in a perceptual fog/haze.

Please make duah to Allah that he cures me of this permanently.

That would be greatly appreciated my brothers and sisters, I cannot describe the pain I go through everyday.

Say Alhamduillah to Allah who gave you healthy minds, I would give anything to have a healthy mind again.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
10-02-2013, 04:28 PM
Assalaamu Alaykum brother Samy,

I am sorry to hear of this distressing condition you are in. Indeed, there is nothing beyond Allaah's :swt: ability to cure and heal. He is fully able to do all things. We ask Allaah :swt:, Lord of the Mighty Throne, to grant you a complete healing that leaves no trace of illness, and to grant you a healthy and strong mind, Aameen.

Recite the Qur'an over yourself as it is a means of healing for all ailments, whether physical, psychological or spiritual. And recite the recommended du'as from the Sunnah too. In sha Allah, by the permission of Allaah :swt:, things will get better. :)

Muslim Woman
10-02-2013, 04:36 PM
:sl:

bro , very sorry to hear about ur sickness. Keep praying to Allah . Have patience and faith that u will be better soon by the mercy of Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!