/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New member

Abdiqadir
09-28-2013, 12:49 AM
Asalaamu calaykum dear brothers/sisters

Im New member. Currently in Darwin Australia. I found this page while I was looking for
Sheikh ismail mufti Mink's quran. Looking for his complete 30 jus and better if thier is tafseer too.
Please do for give as I'm new and don't know how to use this page yet. May Allah reward for
Who ever that can help me with this and may Allah bless the people that made this. Jazaakumu Laahu Khayran
Asalaamu Alaykum Warahmatulaahi wabarakaa tuhu

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Iceee
09-28-2013, 02:39 AM
Salaam.

Welcome to our forums. :welcome:
Make du'a for me Inshallah.

Muslim Woman
09-28-2013, 04:17 AM
:wa:

br welcome here. Pl post in Quran thread . This section is for intro only.

muslimah bird
09-28-2013, 05:30 PM
Welcome to the forum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
YusufNoor
09-28-2013, 08:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdiqadir
Asalaamu calaykum dear brothers/sisters

Im New member. Currently in Darwin Australia. I found this page while I was looking for
Sheikh ismail mufti Mink's quran. Looking for his complete 30 jus and better if thier is tafseer too.
Please do for give as I'm new and don't know how to use this page yet. May Allah reward for
Who ever that can help me with this and may Allah bless the people that made this. Jazaakumu Laahu Khayran
Asalaamu Alaykum Warahmatulaahi wabarakaa tuhu
wa alaykum as salaam wa rahmatullali wa barakatu,

you can find most of Mufti Menk's lectures posted on youtube, including each years after Taraweh lectures:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OsAi...649B55941DEEE8

his recitation is a bit harder to find. they sell one @ SoukIslam (who sells everything that the Mufti approves):

http://www.soukislam.com/shopdisplay...ti+Ismail+Menk

the Qur'an is here:

http://www.soukislam.com/shopexd.asp?id=656

ma salaama

Abdiqadir
09-28-2013, 09:35 PM
Jazaakumu laahu khayran. I found the page. Says to order and I did. But then send me back to the same page.
How do I order to get it send it to me.

Jazaakumu laahu khayran again and thank you
Asalaamu alaykum

YusufNoor
09-28-2013, 10:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdiqadir
Jazaakumu laahu khayran. I found the page. Says to order and I did. But then send me back to the same page.
How do I order to get it send it to me.

Jazaakumu laahu khayran again and thank you
Asalaamu alaykum
:sl:

create an account and log in. then add to cart, check out.

make sure you set it in the correct currency. shipping is expensive, cheaper if you can arrange your own. to my country, shipping is more than the product.

ma salaama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!