/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As Salamu Alaikum my question is Adultery is a form of Fornication since Adultery is

truthseeker63
09-29-2013, 03:06 AM
As Salamu Alaikum my question is Adultery is a form of Fornication since Adultery is having sex outside of marriage but one of the persons having sex is married I know people use these words for theres a diffrence but both have things in common ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
09-29-2013, 11:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truthseeker63
As Salamu Alaikum my question is Adultery is a form of Fornication since Adultery is having sex outside of marriage but one of the persons having sex is married I know people use these words for theres a diffrence but both have things in common ?
Salama alaykum

You have to ask this from imam. We members canĀ“t answer to kind of questions.

:embarrass

ardianto
09-29-2013, 05:03 PM
No matter that one is married one is unmarried, both are married, or both are unmarried. Sex that committed not with legal partner in marriage is zina

ism
09-30-2013, 08:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truthseeker63
They need to be married to each other in order for their intercourse to be legal.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!