/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A serious advice is needed pls can any one.....

shafibhai
10-07-2013, 02:32 PM
:)

Asalamalaikum to one and all,

Hi, I need a solution for problem that i'm going to state here, plz take enough time this would be great help to my friend.

Question:
I got a government job with which life is secured financially getting 30k of INR, a good social status, but spiritually i would become zero cause even the job isn't haram but as it's non-muslim country here bribery is a common thing I being solely responsible for a certain govt department under my jurisdiction what disappoints me is i have to take bribe directly or indirectly as all my lower level and all higher level are corrupted till now found not a single person in this department who wont take bribe not even those few muslims who work in this department. Do u know what all people reply me when i ask about this, every one does this whats wrong in this and what so big deal including muslims and non-muslims, some say it's ok for the hard work u do there, some of my muslim friends even said everyone doing the same thing what's wrong in that and it's ok to take bribe as u seriously need a job quoting hadith that Nabi-e-Mohammad(S.A.W) gave permission to eat pork when u can't find any food(I feel there is something missing and it's wrongly quoted here how can i answer them) with this quote can we go against ALLAH what to do? :(
Let me clear you one most important thing it's a psychological pressure that we must take bribe from consumers else out of 30K INR salary u can't even take 10K of salary to home because of the departmental formalities, to be successful in this work we should mingle with all here it means some times we got to smoke sometimes we got to drink mostly we have to bluff and all, before joining i inquired many even after joining about how to be away from bribery not a single person said that it's possible instead they say u will understand when u join hinting that it's not possible. :(
What would u advice me to do, whether to select this worldly life or the life hereafter promised by ALLAH by being loyal to him by leaving that nonsense(job) and look for some other even small job.
Please advice me as per Quaran & Sunnah if possible with reference.

Jazakallah khairan.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tigerkhan
10-08-2013, 01:51 AM
:sl:
i have worked in sub continent for 3.5 years so i have idea of work environment there. the best u can do is to consult local ulema. cz i think most of member here don't have good idea of situation there so they cant advise you efficiently.
i too was very uncomfortable there but Allah SWT save me from any haram. so stay strong and do lot of istaghfar. Allah SWT will keep you steadfast and opens the doors for you.

Muslim Woman
10-09-2013, 02:23 PM
:wa:

I live in ur neighbouring country and i can say with confidence that though it's hard but it's possible to do a Govt. job withouit taking bribe.Yes , u will become minority then but In'sha Allah rewards are waiting for u in hereafter.

shafibhai
10-10-2013, 02:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
I live in ur neighbouring country and i can say with confidence that though it's hard but it's possible to do a Govt. job withouit taking bribe.Yes , u will become minority then but In'sha Allah rewards are waiting for u in hereafter.
Sister, ya i do accept what yo say but not in that specific department which was mentioned here, i would like to repeat here you cant do job without taking bribe not at-least in the long run it's general human tendency u know, even muslims in this dept are taking :( . simple example is those batch mates who all joined at same time had already started taking and of highest record one guy collected 3lakhs of INR in a span of 8 or 10 months. overall it's not possible to do job without taking bribe:hmm:. Even one of the higher official openly said that you have to take bribe else u cant survive in this dept cause was of same thought of not to take bribe when he joined but it's not possible n now he is taking. what would u say?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!