/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As-Salaam-o-alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatu"

drmkhalid
10-07-2013, 03:22 PM
I pray to Allah(swt) that we are all in a great state of eeman and health. My formal education is in physics and mathematics but I've always been fascinated by the beauty of the Holy Qur'aan from many aspects including, but not limited to, the scientific accuracy of many passages and its linguistic beauty. In the recent few years, I started learning (on my own) the Classical Arabic, the Language of the Holy Qur'aan and I was amazed to discover how beautifully and mathematically-structured was the language. By learning the rules of the grammar, it not only helped me appreciate the Holy Qur'aan without a need for any translation but it also helped me in memorizing parts of the Book much more easily than previous. I was very pleased to see the website Linguistic Miracles. It has a treasure of very, very useful information. May Allah(swt) reward the creators and authors of such a beautiful work and bringing it to the public.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
10-07-2013, 04:07 PM
:wa:

bro , Welcome here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!