/* */

PDA

View Full Version : please read story of my life

anonymous
10-09-2013, 05:06 PM
Assalamualaikum,<br><br>I want you to read my story sincerely and give me an honest answer. I come from a very wealthy family. Alhamdulillah Allah has provided us more than enough in terms of wealth. However, as you know big house, big car doesnt make you happy. Money cant buy happiness and theres hardly any peace in my family. Me and my brother was born with a genetical disease. As time went by we developed other types illnesses which are not curable but Alhamdulillah we are not disabled. We have suffered so much in our life both mentally and physically. My family used to be very dysfunctional and there was no peace at all. I was effected by this more than my brother and at one point I had nervous breakdown. I was in search of peace. I thought maybe if I move to a new place I would be happy. So I pressured my dad to send me abroad and I traveled many times from one country to another in search of a peaceful life but unfortunately the storm followed me everywhere I went. My mom always say that some jealous people dont want us to be happy, they want to break us, so they could have done some magic to keep us unrest. It could be true but i'm not sure.<br><br>Although the problems are still there but Alhamdulillah my life has improved a lot than before since I started practicing Islam. Anyway, so I have been raised in a sick environment of a dysfunctional family, so I couldnt progress much in education. Actually, I failed in pretty much everything I tried to do in my life. So now people look down on me, they think that I'm an average spoilt child of a wealthy family. Is this all my fault? Am I really spoilt?&nbsp;<br><br>I am suffering from incurable disease and some people say that it could be because of the sins of my parents. Allah is punishing them through me. Could it be true? Why would Allah do this to a person who obeys Him and prays all times?&nbsp;

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
10-09-2013, 08:07 PM
Wa alaykum salam bro,

Is this all my fault?
Your circumstance is not entirely within your control. It is not your fault that the family is dysfunctional.

some people say that it could be because of the sins of my parents
I would ignore these people. In my opinion, they're just gossip mongers who don't know when to keep their tasteless thoughts to themselves.

Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest. You know this already Ma sha Allah. Continue being the best Muslim you can be and recite as much Quraan as you can and do as much dhikr and remembrance of Allah as possible. Apply yourself in your worldly education and work also to the best of your ability and make constant dua to Allah for help, forgiveness, jannah and all other permissible good things. When you feel down and don't know what to do, surrender all your problems onto Allah and have full trust that he will help and resolve every minute issue of yours until you feel content.

Be strong and ignore any silly things people say.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!