/* */

PDA

View Full Version : when a bad feeling becomes true,how should a muslim behave?

Adil
10-11-2013, 11:12 AM
Assalamu aleikum to all of you,

I pray to Allah, the Almighty to put blessing on this thread I'm about start and I hope He can help me to overcome this difficult period that I'm now facing in the last few months.

Since I finish the uni and graduated in July I had a very bad feeling about something and I wasn't so sure what would be.Then family problems started and then the uni results come out. Which told me that I missed the upper class by 0.25%, I tried to stay steadfast but I cried a little bit and made sajda to Allah to thank Him.

However those result affected my application to my Master course to the top class university in UK. This bad feeling was still there even after the results, I spoke to my old uni, retook a coursework that I was not meant to do,spoke to the field leaders and at the end nothing changed.

Then yesterday my heart was in pain, I felt that this feeling was about to come and it was the withdrawal of my Msc (was told today by email) which completely affect my ambitions.

At the moment the situation its getting worse,I don't have good Muslim friend to seek advice from,no one calls me, all the jobs I have applied for I got rejected....I just

...I don't know, is it my fault?is it a trial? why this bad feeling was warning me about this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
10-11-2013, 04:24 PM
:wa:

bro, have patience . Pray to Allah to grant what is best for u.

crimsontide06
10-11-2013, 05:27 PM
It is called a self-fulfilling prophecy. You have to think positive about things. When you think about bad things and say "this or that" may happen, then it comes true...

Adil
10-12-2013, 07:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
:wa:

bro, have patience . Pray to Allah to grant what is best for u.
I will be inshAllah, but sometimes I feel like it will never end....or maybe I'm just too pessimistic?imsad

format_quote Originally Posted by crimsontide06
It is called a self-fulfilling prophecy. You have to think positive about things. When you think about bad things and say "this or that" may happen, then it comes true...
...oh I was way to worried after the results :heated:....anyways thanks for the replies.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!