/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Problems with in laws

asianmuslim
10-13-2013, 12:31 PM
As salaam alaikum

I am a married woman from India. I have a few problems with my in laws and I seem to be stuck. My inlaws have bought a

house which is close to where their married daughters stay. The daughters have issues of their own with the elder sister in

law having her sister in law and kids coming to her house continuously. As a result my father in law who is very dominating

brings his daughters to our house every weekend. I am then supposed to cook, clean and take care of her kids. I am a

working woman and this situation became unbearable. I used to cry nights together and pray. Initially my husband said that

she has issues and will continue to come. The sisters are very interfering. They used to call my husband at 11:30 at night

and sometimes even 2 am at night when they have fights with their in laws. Eventually my husband understood that the

situation was not right and moved us away to a place close to our office and away from his sisters. Still, these girls

would invariably fight with their in laws and then come stay at our place for days together. Finally my husband got an

onsite opportunity and we shifted abroad for a year. Now I am here. But my father in law continues to bring the daughters

to our house in India every weekend. My mother in law keeps saying that we bought the house close to where my daughters are

so that we could see them and their kids frequently.All this greatly upsets me. I also contribute to paying the loan

payments of the house but have no say in what my in laws do there. I keep stressing that when we go back my father in law

will force us to stay in that house and keep calling his daughters and force me to serve them.

My husband and I are trying to coneive for a year, but I had ovulation issues which the doctor corrected and husband has

low sperm motility.He does not take any medicines for it. I keep worrying about all these things and at the back of my mind

dont have peace. We are supposed to take care of old parents and that is what I want to do, but their behaviour and

ineterfernce of their daughters makes me want to run away from them. That is what we are doing now.We did try confronting

them once but my father in law blew it and sister in law also paid no heed to what we had to say. I am really messed up and

not sure what to do. I dont want to fight and argue. Please advise

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
10-13-2013, 02:08 PM
:wasalamex sister,

I am sorry to hear of these troubles you are facing. Please note that the advice you receive here will be limited. It's better to consult with an Imam or scholar who can advise through more experience and understanding.

May Allaah :swt: help you and your family and rectify all of your affairs, Aameen.

asianmuslim
10-30-2013, 05:01 PM
My husband is good to me at times and at other times he fights and calls me names unnecessarily when he misses his family or his sisters provoke him. Once a month he fights beacuse of this. I am very frustrated. Feel like I cannot be with him any more.

Muslim Woman
10-31-2013, 12:52 AM
:sl:

sis , may Allah eases the matters for u and grants what is best . Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!