/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Eid ul Adhaa Mubaarak

Insaanah
10-14-2013, 06:31 PM
:bism:

:salam:

الله أكبر الله أكبر لا إله إلا الله، الله أكبر الله أكبر و لله الحمد
Allaahu Akbar, Allaahu Akbar, laa ilaaha illallaah, Allahu Akbar, Allaahu Akbar wa lillaahil hamd

For some, 9th zhul hijjah will be tomorrow, while for others the evening before the day of the 10th has begun. :arabic: Eid mubaarak to all brothers and sisters. May Allah accept from us all, forgive us our sins, and rectify all our affairs, individually, and collectively as an ummah, ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Berries'forest
10-14-2013, 06:50 PM

To you too! :D:D

Periwinkle18
10-14-2013, 09:52 PM

Muhammad
10-14-2013, 11:53 PM
:wasalamex

Eid Mubarak to all brothers and sisters. Taqabbal Allaahu minnaa wa minkum.

May Allaah :swt: protect us, guide us, keep us steadfast, rectify all our affairs and unite our Ummah in this life and the Hereafter in al-Firdaws, Aameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hulk
10-15-2013, 12:05 AM
Wa alaykumsalam wrwb

Eid Mubarak to all muslims :)

Ramadan90
10-15-2013, 07:35 AM
:sl:

Eid mubarak brothers and sisters. I love you all for the sake of Allah. Pray for those who are in need.

Innocent Soul
10-15-2013, 07:48 AM

Taabuu
10-15-2013, 10:24 AM
الله أكبر الله أكبر لا إله إلا الله
الله أكبر الله أكبر ولله الحمد

Allaahu akbar, Allaahu akbar, laa ilaaha ill-Allaah, Allaahu akbar, Allaahu akbar, wa lillaahi’l-hamd

Allaah is Most Great, Allaah is Most Great, there is no god but Allaah, Allaah is Most Great, Allaah is Most Great, and to Allaah be praise.

I wish all my sisters and brothers Eid Mubaarak! May Allah accept our righteous deeds.

'Abd-al Latif
10-15-2013, 11:00 AM
:salamext:

Eid mubarak to you too!

ukhti_zahra
10-15-2013, 01:35 PM
Allaahu akbar, Allaahu akbar, Allaahu akbar, laa ilaaha ill-Allaah, Allaahu akbar, Allaahu akbar, Allaahu akbar, wa Lillaahi’l-hamd

Have a blessed Eid, Eid Mubarak to you and your families. Taqabbalallaahu Minna Waminkum! Remember me in your Du'as as well In sha Allah!

ardianto
10-15-2013, 02:20 PM

Eid mubaarak everyone. :)

IslamicRevival
10-15-2013, 03:44 PM
Eid Mubarak. May you all have a splendid Eid inshaa Allah.

glo
10-15-2013, 04:07 PM
Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim friends here in the forum. :statisfie

sister herb
10-15-2013, 04:54 PM
Eid Mubarak to all of you

:thankyou:

CA TEAM
10-15-2013, 05:01 PM

To request more information about any of our programs, or just to visit our website, please follow the links below.

http://www.gofundme.com/sacredpathfund
http://www.cordobaacademy.com
https://twitter.com/cordoba_academy
http://www.youtube.com/user/CordobaAcademy

Signor
10-15-2013, 05:02 PM
:wasalam:

Eid Mubarak to Every Muslim out there

May Allah accept in His Sight our sacrifices,charity and worship,May the Most High bless us with the opportunity of Hajj atleast once in our lifetime.Aameen

Jedi_Mindset
10-15-2013, 08:38 PM
Khair mubarak and eid mubarak towards all brothers and sisters. A bit late now, i know :heated:
Keep your brothers and sisters in prayers, and remember that alot of them couldnt celebrate eid wether they're starving because of lack of food or in war situation.

May Allah(SWT) shower His blessings upon this ummah and may He forgive our wrong doings and sins. Ameen.

Ya Allah may U grant patience to the oppressed, weak and imprisoned, may U reward them with the highest level of jannah and may U forgive our laziness, inaction and injustice we do to each other. Ameen

Scimitar
10-15-2013, 09:07 PM
Eid Mubarak to all... :D

Scimi

Periwinkle18
10-16-2013, 02:29 AM
Bump

Its Eid over Here today time to partay!!!

May Allah bless you all remember me in ur duas InshaAllah I Havnt forgotten you, you guysr with me in my duas :)

faithandpeace
10-16-2013, 02:45 AM
Eid Mubarak!!! :)

Aprender
10-16-2013, 02:56 AM
Eid mubarak!

What do most people do on Eid with their families? How do Muslims celebrate it?

Muhaba
10-16-2013, 04:39 PM
عيد مبارك

كيف كان عيد عندكم.

Urban Turban
10-16-2013, 05:19 PM

Eid Mubarak to everyone, Taqabalallahuu minna wa minkum! May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala for give us for our past and future sins and accept our Eid salah's and our sacrifices. Aameen.

:wa:

Periwinkle18
10-17-2013, 11:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aprender
Eid mubarak!

What do most people do on Eid with their families? How do Muslims celebrate it?
We have the qurbani at our homes n then sort the meat out put it in bags n then send them off, some brothers come n pick them up n distribute them in the area where poor ppl live.

we usually have chapal kabaabs and pulao ( some kind of rice)

after all the sortings done mum marinates the meat mince and chicken ( cuz I can't eat qurbani meat) n then we party!! have a bbq at night. :) its a busy busy day filled with fun.

Muhaba
10-17-2013, 12:50 PM
^^I spend eid at the slaughterhouse.

tearose
10-17-2013, 03:14 PM
As-salaamu 3laikum, Eid Mubarak.

Mustafa2012
10-17-2013, 09:32 PM
:salam:

:arabic: May Allaah :arabic2: accept all our deeds and have mercy on us.

Hope all of you had a great Eid this year.

Please do not forget those who were not able to enjoy Eid this year in your du'aas.

Silent Peace
10-17-2013, 11:39 PM
Assalam Alaikum, Been a long time since my last login.

Eid Mubarak to everyone, please remember me in your "Duaa's".

Aprender
10-18-2013, 04:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
We have the qurbani at our homes n then sort the meat out put it in bags n then send them off, some brothers come n pick them up n distribute them in the area where poor ppl live.

we usually have chapal kabaabs and pulao ( some kind of rice)

after all the sortings done mum marinates the meat mince and chicken ( cuz I can't eat qurbani meat) n then we party!! have a bbq at night. its a busy busy day filled with fun.
Sounds like fun. :)

So food, family and community too. That's what some Muslims do on Eid. I like it. Maybe one day I'll get to do the same.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!