/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why Muslims kill other Muslims on Eid?

new2010
10-15-2013, 06:24 PM
:sl:

I just read that article and wondered why taliban have killed this governor on Eid? Why Muslims kill at all other Muslim? We can see that besides in past that many sultans were killed because of there position and if I remember correctly Ali r.a as well. This topic is negative for Eid but read this one and thought it is good opportunity because that question was long time in my mind.

by the way: Eid mubarak for you and your families, may Allah forgive us our sins and help muslims to not fight to each other. Amin.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-24530600

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
10-16-2013, 02:10 PM
Salaams,

In a word, Syaitaan!:raging:

He loves nothing more than misleading people away from the straight path. It is sad and until the arrival of imaam Mahdi and Eesa a.s I don't see that the deen uniting. When they do arrive, I believe many Jews and Christians will revert as the miracle truth will descend from the sky in the shape of man to kill Dajjal thus confirming the message. Until then, these unnecessary killings will go on. imsad

Peace :shade:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!