/* */

PDA

View Full Version : please help trying qualify the uncle with an adjective in phrase of mudaf mudaf ilahi

nutty
10-16-2013, 06:37 PM
Assalamun alaikum

i am trying to understand how to qualify the uncle with an adjective in phrase of mudaf mudaf ilahi

the son of the pious paternal uncle of the man

how would i write that in arabic

jazakAllaahu khayran

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Jerbi
10-20-2013, 01:18 PM
Well if you write it :

إبنُ عَمِّهِ التَّقِيُّ

it would translate to 'the son of his pious paternal uncle" BUT it can also be understood like pious is an adjective of the son , not the father.
Don't know if I helped , but I can't see how to say 'of the man' without it being a little to heavy.

Caller الداعي
11-02-2013, 06:24 PM
أبن عم الرجل التقي

Caller الداعي
11-02-2013, 06:36 PM
I teach Arabic via skype

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Jerbi
11-04-2013, 03:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Caller الداعي
I teach Arabic via skype
That would translate to " The son of the pious man's paternal uncle"

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!