/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Parents

samy2013
10-16-2013, 07:32 PM
salaams,my name is shamz I am married and have three kids I am from india and living in Africa ,

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
10-16-2013, 07:55 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum.

Eid Mubarak to you and to your family.

samy2013
10-16-2013, 08:11 PM
salaams, I am in a very deep confusion ,I am from india and living in Africa married have 3 kids I left india 19 years back due to father abusive behaviour and even had no job ,I work in a company looking after my 3 kids and wife, I have been fulfilling what ever I can to my parents, and they are wel to do they own a shop in india getting a good rental, I always respect my parents, but since ive stepped I this world ive lived in an ambiounce whre my parents always quarrelling my dad being abusive to me, and my sisters, I left india because my father didn't want me thre its like we were a burden for thm till todays date, im always wanting to give my mother and in return I always get kicked the more I do im always told I never do anything for her. now I want to know if im not wrong and ur mum still gives u badua is it fair? and to my sisters too same thing happening, I wanted to send her and my father for Hajj next year she refused saying my dad is old and in return she wants a car I accepted and behind my father refusing me to buy the car for my mother, thn his sending me nasiyat saying take care of ur mother and all on watsapp group chat thn im askin him ur the one saying dnt buy an today ur sending me this to make me look bad in front of my mother? today was eid I phoned to speak to thm my mother spoke to me and he refused to speak to me I asked why he says he felt bad on the nasiyat issue I asked wat wron have I done but still the blame me for no reason and sending me message saying that I will c in my life and from now on im dead to thm I must never show them my face.. I dnt knw where im wrong but this is not fair at all.. can you please advise me on this in islam if the child not at fault and always being cursed by the parents is it fair for the child? JAZAKAALLAH

sister herb
10-16-2013, 09:04 PM
Salam alaykum

As this section is only to intruduce yourself, maybe you could ask advices to your situation in Advice & Support- section.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!