/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I miss my ex fiancee

straightpath1
10-16-2013, 10:22 PM
I was engaged to this guy that I met online and spoke to for a while. He seemed really nice and religious and I really liked him, so only after two meetings we got engaged. However, after the engagement things just went downhill, we were not getting along. He always misunderstood what I said. Also, I was having some trust issues so our families broke off the engagement,. I am having a really hard time getting over him. I thought if I found someone else it would help, however, its not really hard to find someone else and when someone came to my house to see me, all I could think of was my ex fiancee. I did not even want to speak to this other proposal, in fact it made me miss my ex more, that I realized I cant get him out of my mind and seeing someone else depresses me more. So Ive decided not to focus on my marriage anymore, cuz its only making me miss him more and its depressing me more. I really like him and really want to be with him. I havent spoken to him since we said our final goodbyes, hes gone to hajj right now, but I really miss him and really want him back. Ive made a big mistake by listening to others and not trusting him. I need advice. I am miserable without him.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
10-18-2013, 12:51 AM
:sl:

It's better you lost someone before you marry him than you lost him after getting married due to divorce. It would make you more hurt.

My wife was not the first girl who I wanted to marry. There was another girl before who decided to leave me, and I saw a regret on her face and voice when she meet me again.

Sis, if you can love someone, you must also can accept if destiny decides that he is not for you. May Allah give you another man as life partner.

:)

Muslim Woman
10-18-2013, 03:10 AM
:sl:

sis , try to concentrate on ur Ibadat , studies , work . Pray to Allah to bless u with the right person .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!