/* */

PDA

View Full Version : new sister

firemedic
10-18-2013, 03:55 AM
salaam sisters and brothers. my name is ruth and I am a new convert from san clemente and I am glad to find the forums. there is not a single islamic center near me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aprender
10-18-2013, 04:22 AM
walaykum salaam Ruth. Love your name. I'm a convert too from the U.S. Love your occupation.

Seems to be a theme here. I also don't live near any Islamic centers. Closest one to me is about an hour drive. What brought you to Islam?

firemedic
10-18-2013, 04:24 AM
learned about it on youtube after seeing muslim sisters surfing in newport beach.

Aprender
10-18-2013, 04:34 AM
Ha. That's so awesome! I've always wanted to try surfing too.

It's lovely to meet a new precious and dear sister in Islam. Welcome to the forum and I hope that you find some benefit here. Everyone is pretty good about answering any questions you might have.

May Allah ease everything for you and provide you with strength, patience and make you steadfast on this path. Ameeeen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
firemedic
10-18-2013, 04:56 AM
any ideas for hijab. where can I get them that are cheap. I am living in a shelter but still want to follow the quran and be a good muslim. also ideas for dress. I have long dresses cause I was minonite so my cape dresses should work right.

Signor
10-18-2013, 05:11 AM
Waalikum Assalaam

Welcome to IB,Its always great to see reverts here on forums

Regarding Hijab,you may find some help in the following post

http://www.islamicboard.com/new-musl...ml#post1589017

format_quote Originally Posted by Aprender
May Allah ease everything for you and provide you with strength, patience and make you steadfast on this path. Ameeeen.
Aameen

greenhill
10-18-2013, 05:58 AM
Salaams to you.

Welcome to the forum. Wishing you a great stay.

Peace :shade:

firemedic
10-18-2013, 06:26 AM
I am happy to be here and even happier the shelter I live in has wifi for my tablet. thanks for the warm welcome.

Nur Student
10-18-2013, 11:20 AM
Welcome to Islam and to the forum, Sister!

Muhammad
10-18-2013, 02:57 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalam,

All praise is for Allaah the Most Great who guided you to Islam. Welcome to the forum sister. Let us know if we can be of assistance in any way.

Muslim Woman
10-19-2013, 05:45 AM
:wa:

sis , welcome to Islam . U may share ur story in stories of Muslim convert thread.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!