/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam! I'm Apple!

apple1924
10-19-2013, 03:37 PM
Well, I'm known as Apple, but my name is Tasnim Anwar. I've started my first academic year of medical school here in London, and I have been posting articles on my online blog. Since I can't post my link on this thread right now, you will be able to find the link either on my bio, or by searching 'apple1924' on google. (It's hosted on wordpress).

That's it for now. Take care inshaAllah! :shade:

P.S. Would have been great if there was an app on the apple app store for Islamic Board.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
10-19-2013, 04:08 PM
:wa:

sis , Welcome here . U may post link of ur blog in Exchange links thread.

~Zaria~
10-19-2013, 04:22 PM
:salam: sister :)

Great to have you here!

Hope you have a beneficial stay, here on IB in shaa Allah.

BarakAllah feekum

apple1924
10-19-2013, 04:31 PM
Thank you for your response. :) Could you please tell me how to get to the exchange links thread?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
apple1924
10-19-2013, 04:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Zaria~
Great to have you here!

Hope you have a beneficial stay, here on IB in shaa Allah.

BarakAllah feekum
Wa alaikum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu sis! JezhakAllahkhair for you message, you too inshaAllah! :D

apple1924
10-19-2013, 04:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Zaria~
Great to have you here!<br>
<br>
Hope you have a beneficial stay, here on IB in shaa Allah.<br>
<br>
BarakAllah feekum
<br><br>Wa alaikum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu sis! JezhakAllahkhair for you message, you too inshaAllah! :D

apple1924
10-19-2013, 04:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
sis , Welcome here . U may post link of ur blog in Exchange links thread.
Thank you for your response. :) Could you please tell me how to get to the exchange links thread?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!