/* */

PDA

View Full Version : An Abdolla

mirdad184
10-19-2013, 10:03 PM
In the name of He Who gave His best creature "The Pen"(Alqalam)
Salamon Alaykom
I'm an Abdollah who is very happy to find a new place for finding new freinds, so ,I'm too much thankful to One God, Who has given this chance to me. Second ,I need to thank the persons who have prepared so excelent forum, may The One God give them the bests.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
10-19-2013, 11:55 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome to the forum, brother Abdollah. It is a pleasure to have you with us. :)

Muslim Woman
10-20-2013, 12:19 AM
:wa:

br , welcome here.

Ameen to ur dua.

Periwinkle18
10-20-2013, 07:25 AM
Assalam o alikum

Welcome to the forum akhi.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nur Student
10-21-2013, 04:25 AM
:wasalam:

Welcome to the forum, Brother.

greenhill
10-21-2013, 08:12 AM
Salaam to you,

Welcome to the forum. Have a good stay.

Peace :shade:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!