/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Waking up to something strange

MohammedAli
10-20-2013, 03:23 PM
As-Salaamu Alaykum,

I woke up this morning to find that some how I had a wet patch in my boxers.. it was not urine.. and was quite thick..

Therefore, I had a shower and did ghusl.. however, I am afraid that I may have done it wrong..

This has happened before and I came across the method of doing ghusl and fear that I have done it wrong and feel that my Salah and quran recitation may not have been accepted all this time etc..

What i do is rinse my mouth three times and my nose three times and then pour water over my body from my head downwards, before I get out of the shower and dry off..

As far as I'm aware these are the fard... but I'm not sure if I am ment to do the sunnah acts of ghusl aswell...

I'm quite worried...

Any advice will be appreciated..

JazaakAllah Khair :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MohammedAli
10-22-2013, 01:33 PM
Why have I not got any responses to my last post?

titled... Waking up to something strange...

Mustafa2012
10-23-2013, 12:24 AM
:salam:

How does one do ghusl (full ablution) to cleans oneself of janaabah (impurity following sexual activity)?

Praise be to Allaah.

There are two kinds of ghusl from janaabah – sufficient and complete.

Sufficient ghusl means that you rinse your mouth and nose, then you wash your entire body with water, even if that means plunging yourself into deep water in one go. Complete ghusl means washing your private parts and anywhere else that is contaminated with traces of impurity, then you do full wudoo’, then you pour water over your head three times, making sure that it reaches the roots of the hair. Then you wash the right side of the body then the left side.

I’laam al-Musaafireen bi Ba’d Aadaab wa Ahkaam al-Safar wa ma yakhuss al-Mallaaheen al-Jawwiyyeen by ibn al-‘Uthaymeen, p.11

Source

MohammedAli
10-23-2013, 01:43 PM
Jazaak Allah Brother.. I can have peace of mind now :)

May Allah have mercy on you on myself Insha'Allah and grant us all Jannah tul Firdaus

Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!