/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sudanese pilgrim regains eyesight in Prophet´s Mosque

sister herb
10-22-2013, 10:59 AM
Hamza Mohammed

Okaz/Saudi Gazette

MADINAH — “Allahu Akbar (God is great) … I can see,” a Sudanese female pilgrim started yelling inside the Prophet's Mosque in Madinah. When the congregate surrounded her she told them amidst tears of joy that she has suddenly regained her eyesight which she had lost more than seven years ago.

Fatima Al-Mahi, who is in her late 60s, said she became blind about seven years ago and added that numerous operations had all failed to in helping her regain her eyesight. She did not say how she became blind but was extremely thankful to Allah for making her see again.

"I made sincere supplications inside the Prophet's Mosque asking Allah to bless me with my eyesight. In a miraculous moment of providence I started to see light. I turned left and right and could see the mosque very clearly. I went delirious with happiness when I saw my son who was accompanying me," she said.

Fatima said she saw her face for the first time in more than seven years. "I also saw my son who started crying with joy. I saw the other Sudanese pilgrims in our group. I was able to move alone without any help," she said.

She said that although she lived in complete darkness, she never lost hope that Allah would give her back her eyesight. She said she never stopped praying to Allah to give her back her eyesight.

http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index...20131014183629

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
faithandpeace
10-24-2013, 01:39 AM
Alhamdulillah! Have faith and sabr and Allah (swt) will provide if it is His will.

glo
10-25-2013, 06:25 PM
Lovely story. God is great! :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!