/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Gaming life lesson story

Samiun
10-26-2013, 03:31 PM
:sl: I just saw an incident between a father and his son at a restaurant. So what happen was, his two teenage children are playing(real focus) this really popular strategy game at a fast food chain and both of their parents looked very bored. Their father decided to bother one of the teenagers by moving his hand which he held food with and touched one of the hands of the teenager's who was using the mouse but with absolutely no reaction at all. I don't know if this happened most of the time at their house but all of a sudden I got tears on my eyes(but I wasn't crying, really I wasn't) because this reminds me of my dad. My dad used to remind me at home to sleep early because I was playing computer games and I would say 'Yes' a couple of time until the sixth or seventh time and then I would go. The truth is, I don't know how my dad really felt when I said that I just assume he is okay with it but I don't really know. I used to think I was the perfect child because I listen to what they say but the truth is far from that because this shows I am clearly disobeying my father. Now please do your dad or mum a favor, every time they ask you go to sleep when you're playing games please go and sleep because you might never know if they are angry with you and that may be a sin that you ultimately regret.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!