View Full Version : need help from psychologist

anonymous
10-28-2013, 12:51 AM
:salam:

is there any muslim psychologist here?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crimsontide06
10-28-2013, 02:30 AM
Is there a psychologist in your town? Professionals are just that, professionals who are bound by their degree and license to not be biased based on religion or any other issue(gender,race...etc).

anonymous
10-28-2013, 02:35 AM
I think, I am a hikikomori...

anonymous
10-28-2013, 02:38 AM
I more prefer to talk over internet rather than talk in real life...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnTajir
12-21-2017, 02:00 PM
السلام عليكم all,

Would anybody know a Muslim Psychologist experienced with a condition called Vaginismus, please?

Supernova
12-21-2017, 04:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
:salam:

is there any muslim psychologist here?
Asalaamualaykum.

You would need to speak to a GP or a gynaecologist about that. A psychologist will only get involved under certain circumstances.

Also - no psychologist can entertain that on a forum of this nature for many reasons
a) It is illegal to council professionally in a forum of this nature that is not monitored by a higher medical Authority.

b) Counselling online is against the very nature of psychology itself.

c) Even if one does attempt it - the results will be futile based on the fact that the psychologist is not face to face with the patient.

IbnTajir
12-21-2017, 07:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supernova
Asalaamualaykum.

You would need to speak to a GP or a gynaecologist about that. A psychologist will only get involved under certain circumstances.

Also - no psychologist can entertain that on a forum of this nature for many reasons
a) It is illegal to council professionally in a forum of this nature that is not monitored by a higher medical Authority.

b) Counselling online is against the very nature of psychology itself.

c) Even if one does attempt it - the results will be futile based on the fact that the psychologist is not face to face with the patient.
You are right brother, and this notime for the purpose of counselling. That would be to interview the person for a research project إن شاء الله .

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by IbnTajir
You are right brother, and this notime for the purpose of counselling. That would be to interview the person for a research project إن شاء الله .
This is not*

Desert
12-21-2017, 08:07 PM
Just go to any psychiatrist they treat you all the same even if they're Muslim I have a Muslim psychiatrist that just asks me if I'm seeing or hearing things and then just writes me up a prescription.....Once a person becomes insane it doesn't matter if the doctor is going to be Muslim or non Muslim....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!