PDA

View Full Version : Hide The Candy

Muslim Woman
10-28-2013, 04:20 AM
:sl:

Bismillah,

Assalamualaikum,

http://shortislamicstories.wordpress...ide-the-candy/

There was once a teacher who had many students. He gave them all some candy and told each one of them to hide the candy before they came back the next day. So each one went to find his hiding spot – one hid it under the bed, another climbed a tree, and yet another dug a hole in the ground.

The next day, all the children came to class without their candy except one boy. The teacher asked him, “Were you not able to do what your other friends were able to?” He replied, “You told us to hide the candy so that no one would find it, but I realised Allah is watching me all the time! I went under the bed but then I realised Allah is watching me. I climbed up the tree but then I realised Allah is watching me. I dug a hole but then I realised Allah is watching me. So you take this candy and try to hide it from Allah!”

The teacher was shocked at this insight, and said to the boy “Truly, you have a gift.” And indeed he was not mistaken, for this young boy grew up to be one of the Ummah’s greatest scholars – Abu Abdullah Muhammad ibn Idris: Imam al-Shafi’i (ra).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!