/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Missed LI, i hope everyones well...

Periwinkle18
10-28-2013, 08:48 AM
:sl:

I hope everyones well!! Wallahi I miss LI so much, love you all for the sake of Allah!! I do peek in at times :)

I have a couple of request plz remember me in ur duas inshaAllah :)

and plz plz remember our brothers n sisters in ur duas theres so much gng around in the world it breaks my heart atleast we can take sometime out to pray for them...

Homs, 26-10-2013: This cat was skinned, cooked and eaten yesterday by people in Homs

Uff theres just so much going on i'm sure you all know...

I do pray for you all, u guys are in my duas inshaAllah remember me in urs...

Assalam o alikum

take care
nemo

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
10-28-2013, 12:39 PM
:wa:

sis , Welcome back . May Allah protects the Ummah from all evils and grants them victory here and hereafter , Ameen

Muhammad
10-28-2013, 01:51 PM
:wasalamex

:jz: for your message sister. May Allaah :swt: grant safety, protection from harm, strength, victory and relief to the whole Ummah, Aameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!