/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Family drama and financial problems - help

anonymous
10-28-2013, 02:12 PM
You might remember me when wrote about my 2 aunts and grandmother.

My father and mother are arguing like crazy and threatning to divorce each other, my mother went to away last night and came back today. All of this is because my grandmother(my fathers mother) is selling a house in my homecountry, and my one of my aunts husband is buying it. My mother suggested to my father to buy the property and my father got angry and said to my mother that he dislikes her family. There are a history of problems before this, this family drama is much deeper than it seems. My father is in debt and has high blood pressure as well as diabetes. He loaned money to buy tickets to the homecountry and to buy other things. I have said to him to NOT get into debt, it is not worth it. I was 19 back then. He didnt listen. My family came back after 2,5 years and now my father needs to support 10 people alone + paying the debts. My father has argued with one of my aunts as well. Over property and money. Dunya. I have talked to both of my parents and said that they need to stop fightening and arguing. My father is saying we wont forgive my mother. Life is bigger than money. Money is nothing and we dont need another drama in our life. We need to stay focused on worshipping Allah and paying of the debts. I have no idea what to do. I am sad and angry. We already have it difficult(financial), we dont need another fights and drama. What do I do?imsadSorry for my bad english. I dont have time to reread it.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
10-28-2013, 03:32 PM
:sl:

I am sorry to hear your problem. But, you need older person who can talk to your parents to give them advice and suggestion to reconcile their conflict.

Muslim Woman
10-28-2013, 04:12 PM
:sl:

may Allah eases the situation for ur family and grants what's best for u . Keep praying to Allah

anonymous
10-28-2013, 08:37 PM
Keep us and the rest of the ummah in your duas. They are much needed! :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!