/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What does the word/term Contemporary mean ?

truthseeker63
10-29-2013, 01:46 PM
As Salamu Alaykummy question is what does the word/term Contemporary mean ? What is the meaning of Contemporary ? Also what is the meaning of the term Contemporary Islam or Contemporary any Religion or Ideology ? Im asking because I want to know if the below quote is Anti Islam or not thank you ?

Steven Emerson's Crusade

Why is a journalist pushing questionable stories from behind the scenes?

By John F. Sugg

"Arabaphobia"

Although he piously prefaces diatribes by saying there are good Muslims and bad Muslims, it's a hollow defense. He claimed, in a March 1995 article in Jewish Monthly, that Islam "sanctions genocide, planned genocide, as part of its religious doctrine."

SIDEBAR:

Emerson on Islam

"The level of vitriol against Jews and Christianity within contemporary Islam, unfortunately, is something that we are not totally cognizant of, or that we don't want to accept. We don't want to accept it because to do so would be to acknowledge that one of the world's great religions -- which has more than 1.4 billion adherents -- somehow sanctions genocide, planned genocide, as part of its religious doctrine." --Steven Emerson, Jewish Monthly (3/95)

John F. Sugg is senior editor of the Weekly Planet, the alternative newspaper in the Tampa Bay area. He regularly writes media criticism, including articles on Steven Emerson and the Tampa Tribune's coverage of Muslims. Sugg has received three threatening letters from Emerson's lawyer seeking--unsuccessfully--to deter further reporting.

See also "Extra!'s Report on Steven Emerson: Setting the Record Straight"

http://fair.org/extra-online-article...rsons-crusade/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
10-29-2013, 02:55 PM
Wa'alaikumsalam

Contemporary meaning is not bound by time, and is applicable from time to time. Unlike the temporary which is only valid for a certain period.

Is there contemporary Islam?. Islam itself is contemporary because it is applicable until the end of time, not just for the time of Rasulullah (saw).

About planning genocide as religious doctrine. I've been living as Muslim and among Muslims for 46 years, and I never heard doctrine like this

greenhill
10-30-2013, 12:32 PM
Origin:

mid 17th century: from medieval Latin contemporarius, from con- 'together with' + tempus, tempor- 'time' (on the pattern of Latin contemporaneus and late Latin contemporalis)

Just to be sure I looked it up.

It is hard to explain it clearly, but it has to do with a period of time. Usually it means the current era. In general use 'contemporary' means belonging to or occurring in the present, but can be used to refer to another era like 'this series of paintings is contemporary with other works in an early style.' (quote)

Hope you understand..

Peace :shade:

Kia
10-30-2013, 12:55 PM
Contemporary=Modern.

If you're referring to Steven Emerson's quote, then I would have to say no. It's a little ignorant if not a mass generalization but it isn't anti-Islam. He's simply saying that in Modern Islam there is a large sentiment against Jews and Christians which they reject because Islam doesn't condone genocide.

The reason I would say it's ignorant is because only a minority cause such problems.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kia
10-30-2013, 12:57 PM
"sanctions genocide, planned genocide, as part of its religious doctrine."

"We don't want to accept it because to do so would be to acknowledge that one of the world's great religions -- which has more than 1.4 billion adherents -- somehow sanctions genocide, planned genocide, as part of its religious doctrine."

You've taken the top out of context. He's defending traditional Islam if anything.

truthseeker63
10-30-2013, 01:54 PM
There are, to be sure, many variants of Islam—just as there are variants of Judaism and Christianity. And, like radical Jewish fundamentalism, Islamic fundamentalism represents a minority wing that would impose religious doctrine from an earlier historical era. Yet, unlike Christianity and Judaism, Islam has yet to undergo a reformation or enlightenment—and that allows some clerics to claim religious justification for violence.

http://www.steveemerson.com/4261/unholy-war

Terrorists Among Us: Jihad in America(Part 5 of 6)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=489dOgfH1SM

truthseeker63
10-30-2013, 01:55 PM
By the way I do not hate or even dislike Mr Emerson I don't believe hes a bad guy.

truthseeker63
10-30-2013, 09:13 PM
Thank You to all for replying.

'Abd-al Latif
10-30-2013, 09:18 PM
www.dictionary.com

truthseeker63
11-08-2013, 02:42 AM
Emerson made this film.

In his acclaimed documentary Jihad in America, Emerson even asserted that “although the militants may claim to speak on behalf of all Muslims, Islam as a religion does not condone violence. The radicals represent only themselves – an extremist and violent fringe.”

Even though the mountain of evidence he had when he made the film in 1994 revealed the extent of the massive clandestine infrastructure of militant Islamic groups in the United States, Emerson repeatedly affirmed in his narration and in on-camera interviews that militant Islam did not represent the vast majority of Muslims.

Conveniently, MPAC omits the fact that the documentary won the “Best Investigative Reporting Award in Print, Broadcast, or Book” from Investigative Reporters and Editors (IRE), an organization dedicated to fostering journalistic excellence.

http://archive.frontpagemag.com/read...spx?ARTID=9954
Terrorists Among Us: Jihad in America(Part 4 of 6)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPdPCtjN9w8

Terrorists Among Us: Jihad in America(Part 6 of 6)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSex7iDgoWk

``There are fanatics in every religion and as long as they do not carry their fanaticism to a terrorist act, there is nothing wrong in their beliefs,'' says Seif Ashmawy, the Egyptian-American publisher of the Voice of Peace, a monthly publication on Muslim issues. ``But there is a very small minority that wish to impose their ideas by force. Those are the people we should worry about.''

http://rense.com/political/USIslamicterror.htm

Karl
11-08-2013, 04:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truthseeker63
There are, to be sure, many variants of Islam—just as there are variants of Judaism and Christianity. And, like radical Jewish fundamentalism, Islamic fundamentalism represents a minority wing that would impose religious doctrine from an earlier historical era. Yet, unlike Christianity and Judaism, Islam has yet to undergo a reformation or enlightenment—and that allows some clerics to claim religious justification for violence.

http://www.steveemerson.com/4261/unholy-war

What do you mean by " Islam has yet to undergo a reformation or enlightenment—and that allows some clerics to claim religious justification for violence".
Do you want Islam to become mainstream secularism?

truthseeker63
11-08-2013, 05:01 AM
NO Of Course Not Never.

truthseeker63
11-08-2013, 05:22 AM
I think I stated that I do not agree with everything Emerson says for example Emerson rejects the ide of blow back that Terrorism can be caused by Western Foreign Policy also Emerson would say that any talk of Jewish/Zionist Influence in the Media/Politics/Economics as Anti Semitism or Anti Jewish Hate he seems to think any Criticism of Jews/Judaism/Israel is Anti Jewish also Emerson is not a Muslim never has been and has no desire to become or Convert to Islam but I heard Muslims can invited him anyway my point is I don't feel the need to agree with everything any person says to respect a few things they say or do see my point ? Emerson is a member of the Media hes not going to accept Criticism of Jews or Israel as valid see my point ? I beieve some people link Terrorism with Sharia they think Sharia allows or supports Terrorist acts so I can understand why Non Muslims may not want to live under Sharia but as Muslims this is what we believe in we should not deny it I don't deny Stoning is a part of Islam I just believe there would be less Stoning under Sharia because very few would commit Crime in the first place I do believe a Caliphate is best to live under and Sharia I believe converting to Islam I must accept that because I don't believe there is any such thing as a Secular or Western Secular Muslim I know people believe diffrent things but we don't believe in Western Secularism nor do we want it we reject Communism Capitalism and Secularism if I wanted a Secular Religion I would of remained a Christian don't you think ? I like Islam because it can help Society as a whole if we rule by it. May Allah guide Emerson to Islam I have Emailed him before.

Quran says

Indeed, We sent down the Torah, in which was guidance and light. The prophets who submitted [to Allah ] judged by it for the Jews, as did the rabbis and scholars by that with which they were entrusted of the Scripture of Allah , and they were witnesses thereto. So do not fear the people but fear Me, and do not exchange My verses for a small price. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the disbelievers.

http://quran.com/5/44

Gadahn invites Emerson and the others to Islam:
If the Zionist crusader missionaries of hate and counter-Islam consultants like Daniel Pipes, Robert Spencer, Michael Scheuer, Steven Emerson, and yes, even the crusader-in-chief, George W. Bush were to abandon their unbelief and repent and enter into the light of Islam and turn their swords against the enemies of God, it would be accepted of them and they would be our brothers of Islam.[78]

http://www.steveemerson.com/6815/ste...-radical-islam

STEVEN EMERSON: Yes. Adam Gadahn issued a video naming me and three other Americans, demanding that I convert or suffer the consequences, and basically, I said, "Make my day."

http://www.investigativeproject.org/...m-gadahn-video

truthseeker63
11-08-2013, 05:23 AM
Please read my words in Context thank you.

truthseeker63
11-11-2013, 01:05 AM
Please reply.

Karl
11-11-2013, 09:38 PM
Please reply.
Sorry my mistake. But Emerson sounds like a bad guy to me.
Islam is a religion and Muslims are individuals. Emerson seems to be trying to put them into pigeon holes and trying to divide them.

truthseeker63
12-12-2013, 11:44 AM
Emerson defends Islam here Im just trying to be fair to his point of view.

STEVEN EMERSON: Although the militants may claim to speak on behalf of all Muslims, Islam as a religion does not condone violence. The radicals represent only themselves -- an extremist and a violent fringe.

http://hamburgsteak.sandwich.net/mir...transcript.txt

Karl
12-12-2013, 10:46 PM
Emerson defends Islam here Im just trying to be fair to his point of view.

STEVEN EMERSON: Although the militants may claim to speak on behalf of all Muslims, Islam as a religion does not condone violence. The radicals represent only themselves -- an extremist and a violent fringe.

http://hamburgsteak.sandwich.net/mir...transcript.txt

Islam is not a pacifist religion. It urges peace but when confronted with evil, condones violence. For example if a brigand breaks into your home to rob and kill you and your family, you have the right to use violence against this threat, lethal if necessary. If a legion of brigands invade your nation, you have the same right to violence.
See how Emerson is trying to divide Muslims with labels. The ones that crawl on their bellies to the brigands he would call moderate Muslims the ones that fight back he would label militant, radical and extremist Muslims. This is a very old system of conquest called "Divide and Conquer" used very effectively by the British Empire and now being used by the Americans as "Win the Hearts and Minds". The tactic is to praise (give aid etc) to some of your enemy and pit them against some others of your enemy so they will fight and kill each other off. Then when they are weak crush them both and rule supreme. Remember Jihad is one of the five pillars so don't be fooled by lying Zionists. Also pagan means civilian, Christians and Muslims are soldiers of God. Muslims and Christians have had a troubled past but when they become united the Zionists will fall.

greenhill
12-13-2013, 01:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
Remember Jihad is one of the five pillars
While I agree with most of your sentiments above, I'm not sure of the statement above. Technically, as far as I am 'in the know', jihad should be a 'state of being' meaning your strife (internally or externally) for improvements in the cause of Allah, not exactly a pillar, so to speak.

If, (and it is only an "if") I were to be cavalier and say that there is another pillar that could be considered to the 5, personally I would add "da'wah" to the list as this was a predominant role of the prophet (saws) which is by and large skipped by most of the muslim population. Besides, I read somewhere that people you know will look for you in the hereafter and question (if not blame you) why you never invited them to the truth when you mingled with them in this life (not sure of the authenticity of this, though).

(p.s. just noticed that I am off topic)

Karl
12-14-2013, 01:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill

While I agree with most of your sentiments above, I'm not sure of the statement above. Technically, as far as I am 'in the know', jihad should be a 'state of being' meaning your strife (internally or externally) for improvements in the cause of Allah, not exactly a pillar, so to speak.

If, (and it is only an "if") I were to be cavalier and say that there is another pillar that could be considered to the 5, personally I would add "da'wah" to the list as this was a predominant role of the prophet (saws) which is by and large skipped by most of the muslim population. Besides, I read somewhere that people you know will look for you in the hereafter and question (if not blame you) why you never invited them to the truth when you mingled with them in this life (not sure of the authenticity of this, though).

(p.s. just noticed that I am off topic)
Sorry my mistake it is not one of the five pillars. But one in the Shia apart from the five.
As my ancestors worshipped the Hammer gods, I thought Jihad would be more prominent in the religion of Islam.

greenhill
12-14-2013, 08:04 AM
No worries, we all made mistakes and hopefully corrected by others who would not to leave us in error. :statisfie

Yes, jihad plays a predominant role in islam but it is often a misunderstood concept. The Western media especially leads the masses the wrong way when it comes to understanding of this.

muslimah bird
12-14-2013, 01:57 PM
Contemporary is something that happens in the same period of time

truthseeker63
10-17-2014, 04:04 AM
I have Emailed Steven Emerson before in my personal opinion I don't believe he hates all Muslims/Islam to be honest I don't care if he hates Islam or not but I he does Anti Terrorism work I don't agree with him on everything I have looked at his films I even own his book I also own Milestones and a book attacking the Israel Lobby in America is it wrong to want to learn and other points of views I am in no way Anti Islam I think hate crimes that target Muslims need to be stopped it makes me sad when Muslim Women get attacked ?

Karl
10-18-2014, 03:42 AM
Well it would be better for him to hate his enemies openly than playing the trickster Zionist, they are the worst type. Remember tweaking Islam to conform to modern Zionist expectations is heresy. Also the Jews have sold out to these secularists adopting the laws and morality of the Anti Christ. In the prophesy the ten crowns or powers of the Anti Christ will throw down and kill the "***** of Babylon" which has been riding upon the back of the Beast. Figure that out, it is obvious.

truthseeker63
10-18-2014, 06:33 AM
Karl being that I must clarify I myself am a Revert/Convert to Islam and my Family is Non Muslim fact is they tell me that Emerson is a good guy fact is when I first converted to Islam I thought Terrorism was just but I believe if Emerson wants to stop Terrorism why should I hate him for that it is a noble thing ? If I criticized the Ku Klux Klan would you call me Anti White if I criticized Mafia am I anti Italian if I criticized Jewish Zionists am I Anti Jewish ? Anyway look I guess we will disagree than disagree to disagree ? I just don't believe it is Islamophobia to criticize Terrorist Actions commited by people claiming to be Muslims also you know very well Islam will never be Secular fact is all Non Muslims I meet say Islam should be Secular because they don't want to live under Sharia why should we care what others think let them have their opinions we know Islamic rule is better ? Emerson has got death threats from terrorist groups do you approve of that why is it wrong to feel sorry for him ? You think I agree with everything Emerson says when I repeat I did not in fact I believe Western Foreign Policy is one of the main causes of Terrorism also there are Muslims that Emerson calls Radical that admire I admire/respect Sayyid Qutb also it is not a black and white issue to me why can't I agree with good points a person makes and disagree with their bad points I do criticize Emerson for things he says. Also not every Muslim that supports Emerson wants to make Islam secular also I have books and films by Emerson one more thing I first learned about Emerson as a Non Muslim at age 14 after 9/11 I don't believe anyone of any religion can really separate religion from politics as a whole since both deal with morality. Also if I hate Emerson I feel like Im defending Terrorism end of story that's how I see it you can attack me if you want I have friebnds in my personal life that disagree with me on this we get along can't Muslims disagree on certain things or have their own opinions ? I can even agree with things Anjem Choudary says you know who Anjem Choudary is right ? I respect/admire Anjem Choudary a lot more than I respect a Muslim that pretends to not support Terrorism but really does in his or her mind I can support Anjem Choudary on certain things here is a good video by Anjem Choudary that I like. I believe the UK is wrong to ban Anjem Choudary 's groups and websites I believe Anjem Choudary should have freedom of speech as the UK claims to believe in Emerson has Freedom to Speech in USA his anti terrorism work well so should Anjem Choudary . Emerson got into these pro terrorism rallies by pretending to be a Muslim may Allah guide him than if Allah wills. I do wish Emerson would of pointed out in his film Brother Tameem al-Adnani rejected Terrorism. Film below the Muslims debating Emerson say Emerson's film made some valid points. Abdurahmad Alamoudi met Emerson in his office at cnn years ago I have this on dvd the 3 Muslims and Emerson seemed to joke around laugh were soft spoken and respectful why can't I be even when Emerson interviewed Muslims he thought supported Terrorism they both had good manners no raising their voices in anger I admire that. Karl for the record I liked your post I respect your opinion right to hold it.

A discussion on the controversy surrounding the PBS movie "Jihad in America" and its impact on America's perception of Muslims. Panelists include Steve Emerson, the film's executive producer, correspondent Anisa Abd El-Fattah, Chairwoman of the National Association of Muslim Women, Mohammad Mehdi, Secretary-General of the National Council of Islamic Affairs, and Abdurahmad Alamoudi, Executive Di...

http://www.unz.org/Pub/CharlieRose-1994-00120

Tameem al Adnani :Killing civilians and Plane Hijacking

Tameem al-Adnani (may Allah have mercy upon him) was an associate of Abdullah Yusuf Azzam (may Allah have mercy upon him).He was a veteran of the war against the Soviets in Afghanistan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu3JrVsCIbU

Why Communist and Capitalist Economies are Inferior to Islam

Uploaded on May 2, 2010 Anjem Choudary explains why Capitalsim and Communism are unable to provide sustainable economies.

Visit: www.anjemchoudary.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQoWfn_uof0

According to Emerson, the impetus for the film came in 1992, when he happened to come across a conference of Arab youths in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. After gaining entrance by pretending to be Muslim, Emerson said that he found tables of pro-terrorism literature from groups such as Hamas and heard speeches calling for death to Americans.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrori...had_in_America

Interestingly, while in Pakistan and Afghanistan for several months in 1993, shooting the documentary, Emerson befriended Azzam's son Hodeyfa.

http://www.meforum.org/2578/steven-e...-radical-islam

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_Yusuf_Azzam

truthseeker63
10-18-2014, 10:49 PM
Karl please reply thank you when you have time.

Karl
10-18-2014, 11:09 PM
Here is some info from Wiki

Criticism[edit]

Gloria Cooper of the Columbia Journalism Review gave a "dart" to Emerson and co-author Brian Duffy for their "want of professional manners", saying a number of passages in their The Fall of Pan Am 103 bore "a striking resemblance, in both substance and style" to reports in the Syracuse Post-Standard.[48]

Adrienne Edgar, writing in The New York Times Book Review described Emerson and Cristina del Sesto's 1991 book Terrorist, as "marred by factual errors (such as mistranslations of Arabic names) and marked by "a pervasive anti-Arab and anti-Palestinian bias."[49] Emerson and del Sesto responded: "We defy anyone to point to any passages that suggest such bias.... these characterizations of the book are wild figments of Ms. Edgar's political imagination."[50]

In a 1995 editorial in The Nation, Robert I. Friedman accused Emerson of "creating mass hysteria against American Arabs."[51]

A 1999 article in the Egyptian newspaper Al-Ahram Weekly criticized the detention of two Saudi airplane passengers who mistakenly tried to open the cockpit door of the plane they were on, thinking it was the bathroom. The newspaper claimed Emerson was the cause of the "Islamophobia" that led to the authorities' overreaction, as he had "turned denigrating Islam into a full-time job."[52]

Emerson was also criticized in a 2002 review of American Jihad in Salon by Eric Boehlert. Boehlert called Emerson a "heavy-handed scaremonger who fails to grasp – or deliberately blurs – the most rudimentary distinctions between different radical groups." Boehlert also criticizes Emerson for saying that Ghazi Ibrahim abu Mezer, a Palestinian immigrant who planned to blow up a Brooklyn, N.Y., subway station,[53][54] was a member of Hamas when James Kallstrom, head of the New York FBI office, said that he wasn't.[55]

Boehlert also criticized Emerson for suggesting that Katherine Smith, a 49-year-old Tennessee motor vehicles inspector who died when her car exploded was the victim of assassination even though authorities denied this. Boehlert quotes a former director of counterterrorism for the CIA Vincent Cannistraro who said of Emerson's thesis:

"He's trying to say people who move to this country and set up charities and think tanks and are associated with Hamas and Islamic Jihad and Hezbollah, that there's some kind of connection between them and Sept. 11, that there's a liaison or support network. He doesn't know what he's talking about."[55]

In their report "Fear, Inc. The Roots of the Islamophobia Network in America", the liberal advocacy group Center for American Progress accused Emerson of being an "misinformation expert" who, through his testimonies, exaggerates the presence of Sharia law in America and terrorism sympathizers in mosques.[56]

Most journalists are dirt bags that just want to make money, he is probably as trustworthy as a carpet bagger. But if you want to be a friend to him that's none of my business.

truthseeker63
10-18-2014, 11:28 PM
Yes I know about the Left Wing Criticism of Emerson but why trust the Left either the Left Wing hates all Religion including Islam they are Atheists. Charities can be used to fund terrorism or other crimes but that's hard to prove. I don't believe in guilt by association as Emerson offen does and others who talk about terrorism do guilt by association is wrong guilt by association is not right end of story.
ca
ABDURAHMAN ALAMOUDI, president, American Muslim Foundation

Also to go outside that community and start a dialogue with the media. An hour after the bombing, I was at CNN talking to a reporter by the name of Steve Emerson and his producer. I told him, just half an hour ago you painted the Muslim community with a broad brush. I went there, made my case and talked to Emerson.

http://mepc.org/journal/middle-east-...n-policy?print

http://www.islamophobia.org/133-isla...e-emerson.html

Muslims Are Minority Among Terrorists

While any violent extremist is dangerous, let's compare extremists.
* The F.B.I. reports that extremists from the Jewish Defense League and like-minded groups committed more than a dozen terrorist attacks in this country in the last decade.

* Kach and Kahane Chai, two of the Middle East's most ruthless and racist Jewish terrorist groups, have had offices in New York for years and annually send millions of dollars to Jewish militants in the occupied West Bank. While the assets of the groups were recently frozen by executive order, their leaders held a news conference Jan. 24 and bragged that they had been tipped off about the order and will step up activities in the United States.
* According to Chip Berlet of Political Research Associates, there are more than 10,000 members of Christian militias formed in more than 40 states in the last 18 months.

http://www.nytimes.com/1995/02/25/op...ts-493995.html

Karl
10-19-2014, 10:42 PM
Are these Christian militias Zionist or anti Zionist? Most of the people of the USA are Germanic. These people are slow boilers but once they go off look out. The Zionists are controlling them but they are losing their grip. A third of the people don't vote because they know the system is a Zionist sham. Muslims are best not to cause trouble there but that wont stop MOSAD from staging false Muslim terrorist attacks.

truthseeker63
10-20-2014, 09:30 AM
As Salamu Alaykum Brother Karl if you don't mind I would like to ask you a question my question is do you believe that the September 11th 2001 were an Inside Job others would use the term Conspiracy to you think the CIA/FBI/MOSSAD had a hand in it is it possible ? What about the World Trade Center Attack in 1993 and the 2004 Madrid train Attacks or the 7/7 Attacks in London ? Even Steven Emerson says in one of his Film that the CIA funded the Mujahideen in Afghanistan to fight the Soviet Union since 1979 to late 1980's do you think Bin Laden was ever CIA Agent ? Also have you heard that Israel at one time funded Hamas thank you for your time I am curious if you have an opinion/views on this subject I found this link from Alex Jones ?

CIA HELPED TRAIN BIN LADEN, RAMZI YOUSEF AND OTHER ISLAMIC TERRORISTS WHO BOMBED WORLD TRADE CENTER

We Created Terrorists to Fight the Soviets in Afghanistan
Washington’s Blog
March 1, 2014
Top American officials admit that the U.S. armed and supported Bin Laden and the other Mujahadin – which later morphed into Al Qaeda – in the 1970s, in order to fight the Soviets.

We know of their deep belief in God – that they’re confident that their struggle will succeed. That land over – there is yours – and you’ll go back to it some day, because your fight will prevail, and you’ll have your homes, your mosques, back again, because your cause is right, and God is on your side.

http://www.infowars.com/cia-helped-t...-trade-center/

truthseeker63
10-20-2014, 09:56 PM
Karl Thanks for replying.

Karl
10-20-2014, 10:34 PM
I remember a Hollywood movie about the Twin Towers and some Muslims that tried to bring it down with a van bomb parked down near the foundations. They failed and near the end of the movie they decided to fly an airliner into it. This movie came out years before it happened. It is possible it was an inside job or just to let it happen. Pearl harbour was a set up to get into war. The plutocrats and their servants the government need the backing of the masses. So all they have to do is sacrifice some of the people (secretly of course) to fire up the masses to support war. Baksheesh for a few and misery for everyone else, what a diabolical world. But I suppose you can only really believe in conspiracy theories if you have the facts and know the truth, that's the hard part. But my gut instinct is that there is a lot of evil stuff going on and we are not being told the truth. These stiff shirts that can neither confirm or deny probably toddle off to the Pentagon to attend a Black Mass.

truthseeker63
10-29-2014, 11:50 AM
Karl Emerson made a name for himself by investigating and exposing the real threats Muslim terrorists pose to this country. In 1998, he went before Congress to warn of the imminent dangers posed to this country by Osama bin Laden, the Taliban, and their followers and sympathizers. But at some point, he became consumed by anti-Muslim zealotry. Today he is just another highly-paid anti-Muslim crusader. His group, the Investigative Project on Terrorism, is completely devoted to attacking Muslims.
The bottom line is that it is impossible to know where the money Emerson collects goes. Is he paying himself a million dollar salary? Is he investing it? Buying art? Funding illegal settlements in the West Bank? Who knows! (These are precisely the kinds of accusations that Emerson and his ilk routinely employ against others. By his own twisted logic, Emerson could very well be funding terror with this money.)
http://politicalcorrection.org/fpmatters/201010250014

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!