/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi there !

Jakub123
10-29-2013, 09:44 PM
Hi All,

My name is Jakub "Kuba" , I'm 25 years old and I live in Poland. My presence here may surprise you because I am christian. I came here to find out some fact about Islam religion. I hope You will help me to understand some point of view.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadan90
10-29-2013, 10:10 PM
Welcome my brother in humanity! :welcome:

If there is anything you wonder about Islam, do not hesitate to ask. :)

greenhill
10-30-2013, 12:04 AM
Peace to you.

Welcome to the forum. You are not alone here as there are many others here on the same quest. You will find many posts in the past which may help you in your understanding.

Have a good stay :shade:

Muslim Woman
10-30-2013, 12:44 AM
Hello

Welcome here . Pl. browse the forum and feel free to ask about Islam in related threads or start new threads in general section.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truthseeker63
10-30-2013, 02:17 PM
Hi how are you ?

Muhammad
10-30-2013, 03:47 PM
Hello Jakub,

Welcome to the forum. We have had many people from different religions join us, so we are not surprised but happy to be of help. :)

I think your name is from a Prophet's name mentioned in the Bible, right? That Prophet is also mentioned numerous times in the Qur'an, called Yaqub. He had 12 sons and himself was the grandson of Prophet Abraham. Many of the Prophets in the Bible are also mentioned in the Qur'an.

I hope we can help to answer your questions.

Jakub123
10-30-2013, 03:58 PM
Yes it is, all my family have names from Bible.

Dad - Jan / John
Mom- Teresa / Terese
1st brother- Paweł / Paul
2nd brother - Piotr /Peter
and I am Jakub / Jacob

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!