/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Mustafa13
10-30-2013, 07:30 PM
Hello everyone!

I love the name "Mustafa", but my name is actually Brett. I'm 23, a Christian, and I'm here to learn more about Islam. My best friend is a Muslim from Iraq, and I'm good friends with a number of Muslims from several countries. It's because of them that I'm here now, wanting to know more. I'm a regular church-goer, and I accompany my friends to the local Mosque here about once a week (and it's such a fascinating worship style!) Perhaps it is God's will that I become a Muslim--If that's the case, then I will answer that call. Otherwise you can label me as a "Christian", (though, I'm not a Trinitarian Christian..) but I'm obsessed with Islam. Anyway, I've already talked too much so let me just say it's an honor to be here with all of you and I look forward to learning from you!

Asalamu Alaykum,

-Brett

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
10-30-2013, 08:48 PM
Hello Brett,

Welcome to the forum. It is a pleasure to have you here. :)

It is great to hear of your interest in Islam. Have you read any of the Qur'an?

I hope we can help you in your journey. May God guide you to the truth, Aameen.

Muslim Woman
10-31-2013, 12:48 AM
Hello

Welcome here .

Pl. browse the forum and feel free to ask about Islam in related threads or start new threads in general section.

Ahmad H
10-31-2013, 02:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa13
Asalamu Alaykum,
Wa 'alykum as-salaam Brett!

A very warm welcome to you!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
10-31-2013, 03:06 AM
Greetings to you,

Welcome to the forum. Have a great stay.

Peace :shade:

جوري
11-01-2013, 01:37 AM
Hi,

I just replied to your other thread not realizing why you chose the name Mustafa.. now I do once the post is approved I'll amend it to reflect this new knowledge.
:welcome: aboard

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!