/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New to board. newish to Islam

shahadainmaine
11-02-2013, 07:32 PM
Hello. I have not taken the shahada yet but I am learning about Islam and attending a mosque.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aprender
11-02-2013, 09:50 PM
Hello there. Welcome to the forum. I took my shahada a few years ago. I also live in the United States. Still feel new to Islam :) May I ask you what attracted you to Islam?

Muslim Woman
11-03-2013, 01:07 AM
Hello sis

may Allah guide u .

Welcome here . Pl. browse the forum and feel free to ask about Islam in related threads or start new threads in general section.

greenhill
11-03-2013, 03:34 AM
Welcome to the forum, Hope you will find it helpful. Wishing you a good stay.

Peace :shade:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shahadainmaine
11-05-2013, 04:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
Hello sis

may Allah guide u .

Welcome here . Pl. browse the forum and feel free to ask about Islam in related threads or start new threads in general section.
Thank you for the welcome!

format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Welcome to the forum, Hope you will find it helpful. Wishing you a good stay.

Peace :shade:
Thank you!

shahadainmaine
11-05-2013, 05:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aprender
Hello there. Welcome to the forum. I took my shahada a few years ago. I also live in the United States. Still feel new to Islam :) May I ask you what attracted you to Islam?
Hello. It is nice to meet you. I am so happy that you found he faith that worked for you! :)

As for what attracted me to Islam, I'm still trying to figure that out myself! :statisfie I've never really been very religious. A couple of years ago I stated taking
some Arabic classes and he instructor was a Muslim from Morocco. We learned a some things about Islam in the class and I wanted to know more. I mostly
have been reading books about it since then but several months ago I looked up mosques near where I live and have started attending. I would not say that
I intend to become a Muslim at the moment.....but who knows what the future may hold, perhaps someday in the future I'll take my shahada and become a
sister! :muslimah:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!