/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need help looking for Athan clock

Nabooly
11-03-2013, 07:51 PM
:sl:
Hope everyone is doing well and staying warm! Weather is getting cold here :hmm:

I need help! My grandma has an athan wall clock that always messes up. The times are always 10-15 minutes off. Setting it up is a nightmare, the time is never accurate, and it's just frustrating using it. it has the capability of manually changing the times but after a few days they screw up again :(

Anyone have any recommendations of a clock? My grandma isn't tech savvy so there's no chance of downloading an app on her phone or anything like that, lol. She still has a flip phone :P

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
11-04-2013, 06:35 AM
:wa:

like Adhan software for computer , does the clock has option to choose Madhab ? Time slightly differs according to Hanafi and other Madhabs. Pl. check.

ardianto
11-05-2013, 02:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nabooly
I need help! My grandma has an athan wall clock that always messes up. The times are always 10-15 minutes off. Setting it up is a nightmare, the time is never accurate, and it's just frustrating using it. it has the capability of manually changing the times but after a few days they screw up again
:sl:

How long your grandma has that athan clock?. Maybe it has been too old and need to be replaced by the new.

I notice in the web there are many brands of athan clock that you can buy online. But I cannot recommend any brand.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!