/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do I know if a person is affected by Black Magic?? Need Help

TrueLover
11-06-2013, 02:50 PM
Hi I am an unmarried girl , I am in love with a guy

we are in love since 9years and we got serious about the relationship a year ago. We even planned to get married and now there is a drastic change in his behavior and he says he wants to move on and he is insisting me to go ahead with any other guy.
He gets annoyed and irriatted by me. This sudden and drastic change in him is quiet shocking to all of us. His family members are shocked too with his decision. Now he wants to stay single and doesnt want to get married forever.

I feel that there is something happening to him which has made this weird change in him.
Please help me solve the problem I cannot think of another guy in my life.I know its the same for him but there is something thats making do all these weird things.

I need help.Please help me.imsadimsadimsadimsadimsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
11-06-2013, 03:38 PM
:sl:

Sheikh Ahmad Kutty, a senior lecturer and Islamic scholar at the Islamic Institute of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, states:

“Your best protection and immunity against black magic is by empowering yourself through practicing Islam, reading the Qur’an and making constant dhikr and du`a’.

Allah has promised the faithful that devils cannot exercise permanent control over those servants of Allah who have submitted to Him; Satan can exercise permanent control only over those who acquiesce and surrender themselves to his authority. Almighty Allah says: “Most certainly, My servants–you cannot exercise control over them except those who are deviant who follow you.” (Al-Hijr: 42) “Most certainly he (Satan) has no power over those who truly cherish faith and are trusting upon their Lord; rather his power is limited only to those who take him as a protector (besides God) and thus associate partners with Him.” (An-Nahl: 99-100)

The first and foremost requirement is to believe firmly that no one, however great his powers may be, can benefit or harm you except if Allah wills it. The Qur’an reminds us repeatedly that a true believer must believe firmly that Allah alone is the One Who can give us benefit or harm in an absolute sense; everything that befalls us from humans or other creatures is only secondary and is achieved only through the power derived from Allah; so the best remedy and cure is to continuously seek protection and refuge in Allah. Satan and all of his tricks and weapons could be defeated and rendered utterly ineffective if Allah wills.

I give below a number of selections of verses of the Qur’an and du`a’ which you can recite on a regular basis:

1) Al-Fatihah

2) Last three chapters of the Qur’an (i.e., Surahs 112, 113, 114)

3) Ayat al-Kursi (i.e., Al-Baqarah: 255)

Besides the above, repeat the following du`a’s on a regular basis both in the morning and evening three times or more:

1) Bismillahi alladhi la yadurru ma`a ismihi shay’un fi al-ardi wa la fi as-sama’i wa huwa as-sami`u al-`alim

(In the name of Allah; with His name, nothing whatsoever on earth or heaven can inflict any harm; He is All-Hearing and All-Knowing).

2) Hasbiya Allahu la ilaha illa huwa `alayhi tawakkaltu wahuwa rabbu al-`arshi al-`azhim

(Allah suffices me; there is no god but He; in Him I place my sole trust; He is the Lord of the mighty Throne).

3) Allaahumma ini a`duhu bika min hamazati ash-shayatin wa a`udhu bika rabbi an yahdurun

(O Allah, I seek refuge in You from the whisperings of Satan; my Lord, I seek refuge in You from their presence around me).

4) A`udhu bi `izzati Allahi wa qudratihi mimma ajidu wa uhadhiru

(I seek refuge in Allah’s glory and power from the affliction and pain I experience and suffer from).

It is important to remember that du`a’ and dhikr will only benefit when it comes from a heart that firmly believes in Allah, and thus cherishes firm conviction in Allah’s power and sovereignty.”

You can also read:

Black Magic: Rulings & Remedy

Muslim Woman
11-06-2013, 03:40 PM
:sl:

A video by Saudi Arabia's Government Agency: "General Presidency Of the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice", talks about sorcery and black magic from Islamic prospective. Translated to English. it exposes the evil doings of sorcerers who commit blasphemy to witch people and harm them. This is real not fiction; it is from Saudi Arabia's government. Saudi Arabia has special police to track and persecute sorcerers. Many diseases that science can't cure are caused by sorcery, in the west it is generally regarded as psychiatrist disease and only numbed by drugs with no cure. If you suffer from a disease and all your tests are normal, then you are probably witched or eyed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf6lVgW6RkA

Signor
11-06-2013, 04:04 PM
Greetings TrueLover

format_quote Originally Posted by TrueLover
Unhappy How do I know if a person is affected by Black Magic?? Need Help

Hi I am an unmarried girl , I am in love with a guy

we are in love since 9years and we got serious about the relationship a year ago. We even planned to get married and now there is a drastic change in his behavior and he says he wants to move on and he is insisting me to go ahead with any other guy.
He gets annoyed and irriatted by me. This sudden and drastic change in him is quiet shocking to all of us. His family members are shocked too with his decision. Now he wants to stay single and doesnt want to get married forever.

I feel that there is something happening to him which has made this weird change in him.
Please help me solve the problem I cannot think of another guy in my life.I know its the same for him but there is something thats making do all these weird things.

I need help.Please help me.
How come you reached to a decision that your beloved is affected from black magic?Also members here can only tell you about the treatment of black magic with respect to Islam,I am wondering why you came here for help?or The Man you loved is a Muslim???^o)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
TrueLover
11-06-2013, 04:34 PM
Hi,

Thank You, for replying to my queries.

I spoke to an astrologer day before regarding the same. He was doubtful regarding the black magic done on him as he was perfoming pooja on his name he found something disturbing him and with his sense of harm to him. He noticed that there was something thats forcing him to do this and take decisions against his will. He even found that the spell was done by a Muslim mantrik using blood of the pig and the spell to get completed. My boyfriend was being fed with the ashes mixed in his food thats making him take decision which is very unusual.

TrueLover
11-06-2013, 04:38 PM
So thought this would be a good place to find soluions to my problem and to find some support or help regarding the same.
I need help its very crucial relationship between us is getting worser day by day. I am trying and staying calm.
But I am working hard in helping my love get back to normal and lead a normal life like all of us. I will be there for him forever, no one can separate us.

Please help me.

Muslim Woman
11-06-2013, 04:43 PM
Hello

sorry , I did not notice that u are not a Muslimah . Anyway , if ur boyfriend is a Muslim , he should follow the advices given in the posts . BTW a Muslim man is not allowed to marry a hindu lady.

TrueLover
11-06-2013, 04:55 PM
Hi,

I am not a Muslim and neither my boyfriend is a Muslim but according to the Purohit he is beeing spelled by a Muslim Tantrik.
So came here looking for help.
God asks all of us(Human Beings) to help each other. HELP does not rely on CASTE.

I am not a Muslim and even my boyfriend is not a Muslim, My Friend.

Muslim Woman
11-07-2013, 03:07 AM
Hi ,

u may take help from a Muslim Imam. Take ur bf to Imam and request to utter Suras from holy Quran . God Willing , he will be cured.

Signor
11-07-2013, 06:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by TrueLover
Hi,

I am not a Muslim and neither my boyfriend is a Muslim but according to the Purohit he is beeing spelled by a Muslim Tantrik.
So came here looking for help.
God asks all of us(Human Beings) to help each other. HELP does not rely on CASTE.

I am not a Muslim and even my boyfriend is not a Muslim, My Friend.
Hello

For sure,We are bound to help reach other being in a relationship of Humanity.As suggested,you need to take your friend to a nearby Imam of Masjid,it can't be done on internet.

There is no disagreement among the scholars concerning the permissibility of making Ruqyah (reading Qur'an and Prophetic supplications) to non-Muslims. The evidence for this is the narration of Abu Sa'eed Al-Khudri

who said that they came during a journey to a tribe of Arabs, who refused to host them. But, the leader of the tribe was bitten by a snake; they (the tribesmen) came to the companions

and asked them to do Ruqyah for him. The companions refused to do so unless they paid them a wage for it. They agreed to give them a flock of sheep. The companions then made the Ruqyah and the leader of that tribe was cured. When they came to the Prophet Sallallaahu Alayhi wa Sallam, he said: "What you did is correct and make one share for me too." [Muslim]

The narration proves that making Ruqyah for a non-Muslim is allowed. As for the verse (interpretation of the meaning): {And We send down from the Qur'aan that which is a healing and a mercy to those who believe (in Islaamic Monotheism and act on it), and it increases the polytheists (and wrong-doers) nothing but loss.}[17:82], it does not prevent making Ruqyah for non-Muslims. The meaning of this verse is as explained by Abu Qataadah,

if a Muslim listens to the Qur'an, he benefits from it while a disbeliever does not benefit from that. A believer is cured from doubts, hypocrisy, and other spiritual diseases while a disbeliever does not get such a cure.

There is no disagreement among the scholars concerning the permissibility of making Ruqyah (reading Qur'an and Prophetic supplications) to non-Muslims. The evidence for this is the narration of Abu Sa'eed Al-Khudri

who said that they came during a journey to a tribe of Arabs, who refused to host them. But, the leader of the tribe was bitten by a snake; they (the tribesmen) came to the companions

and asked them to do Ruqyah for him. The companions refused to do so unless they paid them a wage for it. They agreed to give them a flock of sheep. The companions then made the Ruqyah and the leader of that tribe was cured. When they came to the Prophet Sallallaahu Alayhi wa Sallam, he said: "What you did is correct and make one share for me too." [Muslim]

The narration proves that making Ruqyah for a non-Muslim is allowed. As for the verse (interpretation of the meaning): {And We send down from the Qur'aan that which is a healing and a mercy to those who believe (in Islaamic Monotheism and act on it), and it increases the polytheists (and wrong-doers) nothing but loss.}[17:82], it does not prevent making Ruqyah for non-Muslims. The meaning of this verse is as explained by Abu Qataadah,

if a Muslim listens to the Qur'an, he benefits from it while a disbeliever does not benefit from that. A believer is cured from doubts, hypocrisy, and other spiritual diseases while a disbeliever does not get such a cure.
Source

Astrologers,Wiccans and Wizards don't necessarily speak truth because of their utter selfishness and only allegiance to money.I will advice you to look at various other angles,like there is a possibility your friend might be interested in some other girl and this is why he is ignoring you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!