/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Arabic language.

Kathrine321
11-09-2013, 08:45 AM
Arabic language has a great importance for all the Muslims. Because Arabic language is an integral part of Islamic religion, in fact an inseparable part. It is the language of the Holy Qur’an, the mother tongue of the Noble Prophet [peace be upon him (pbuh)] and his immediate followers as well as the vehicle for transmitting Islamic sciences.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
wizra
11-09-2013, 10:26 PM
Why should I learn arabic?
As Muslims we have no choice but to learn the Language of the Qur’an.

Why?
- BECAUSE ALLAH CHOSE THE ARABIC LANGUAGE TO CARRY HIS FINAL MESSAGE TO ALL MANKIND

- The Qur’an contains the exact words which Allah revealed to our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and the exact words which the Prophet recited. Nothing added or deleted.

- The “Qur’an” is NOT the “Qur’an” if it is not in the Arabic Language; otherwise it is a mere translation.
- As Muslims we are obligated to recite the Qur’an in Arabic EVERY SINGLE DAY;
Our Salaah is in the Arabic Language.
We cannot have khushoo in our Salaah until and unless we understand what we are saying in our Salaah.
- The Language of the Qur’an is a Miracle;
THAT MIRACLE will never touch our hearts unless we learn and know the Language of the Qur’an.

How can the Qur’an guide me and how can I ponder over it and implement the Guidance of the Qur’an in my daily life if I do not understand the Language of the Qur’an!

If you are dedicated, serious and hardworking, you will achieve something most beautiful and rewarding in your life (i.e. the understanding of the Qur’an directly when you recite it or when the recitation is heard).

The beauty, the Eloquence, the Miracle and the Divine Wisdom of the Qur’an will penetrate the innermost depth of your heart and you will experience the joy and happiness which cannot be expressed but can only be felt in the Believer’s Heart.

So get ready to work hard to learn the Language of the Qur’an.

islamic.teacher
12-12-2013, 03:57 PM
بارك الله فيكم

Muhaba
12-12-2013, 04:08 PM
Check out my book Arabic Made Easy. I have a few free e-book copies. Those interested send me PM and I'll send details on how to download the book.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Safa Muhammed
10-23-2017, 11:59 AM
I agree, especially for those who aren't Arabs. They need to learn Arabic to understand Qur'an and it's meanings. but there are many Arabic language learning centers world wide.. i know some if there is someone who wants to take a course in Arabic. will be happy to help.

Huzzy_786
08-27-2018, 10:16 PM
The 15 Things I did To Learn Arabic in 15 Months

Check this link: https://siblingsofilm.com/the-15-thi...-in-15-months/

The 15 Things I did To Learn Arabic in 15 Months - Siblings Of Ilm
I’ll be straight forward and honest here – when you ask “Is it easy?” – well, it depends on your concept of “easy.”- If it were “easy” like the way that shopping for handbags at Dubai Mall is easy, everyone would be fluent in no time at all. Learning a language quickly is “easy” compared…...

OLFocus
12-20-2018, 01:49 PM
شكرا جزيلا

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!