/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Possible Jinn Attack

faithandpeace
11-11-2013, 09:06 AM
Assalamu alaikum everyone.

I am not that educated on the aspects of the jinn per Islamic understanding but know that they exist. There was an unfortunate incident while I was sleeping last night that occurred in the early morning hours prior to fajr.

I was clearly asleep and probably dreaming although I don't know what the dream was about when suddenly I felt as if something was "hacking" into my state of being or trying to almost as if another entity was trying to share my state of reality as weird as that may sound. I became conscious but then paralyzed in the bed. I am familiar with sleep paralysis and this seemed quite a bit different although this situation did include paralysis. So I knew I was on my back and in the bed and had a clear sense of the room I was in and even that it was still dark out but early morning although I had never even been able to open my eyes. While I could not open my eyes I still could actually see the ceiling of the room and parts of the room including the walls and the window through a sense of perception of reality which was weird. Then I felt my body rocking back and forth between being centered on my back to about a 45 degree angle toward the bedroom door and back and forth.

I was extremely frightened as I knew something wrong was going on and that I could not do anything about it. I then perceived that something was to the right of me positioned right in the direction of the rocking and right below the edge of the bed (although not under the bed) and there was intelligence behind what was going on and that something was actually causing this paralysis and rocking. Then I started to perceive a brown furry creature slightly smaller than a dog but larger than a cat which kind of floated onto the bed and positioned itself by my right shoulder. It had paws with claws and a frightening looking form as its head seemed to take up about 50% of its body, didn't seem to have any ears except that there were two points on top of its head where its fur slightly jutted out, and had huge black bulbous eyes the size of golf balls that never blinked and took up a disproportionate amount of space in its face. At this point the rocking of my body stopped. I felt my brain starting to become blocked as if not only could I not move my body but my mind was being suppressed somehow. I could not yell or cry out or do anything other than in my mind I did beg Allah (swt) to help get me out of this situation and I felt in my heart that all I could do is submit to Allah (swt) and hope for the best.

The creature tapped its paw several times along my shoulder and upper arm and then started slicing it and stabbing it with its claws. I could feel quite a bit of pain but again could not do anything but be patient. It kept cutting and poking almost as if it was using my upper arm and shoulder to create some form of artwork almost like a tattoo. It then got really close to my ear and I could hear a high pitched ringing coming from its head that was so high on the scale of sound as if to be barely within the range of human hearing. Then it landed directly on top of me and put its face so close to mine that it seemed as if it was actually inside of me and was studying me with its bulbous eyes. It jumped up and down several times on my body as if it was angry. Then it stuck its claw in my right cheek and sliced a cut down towards my neck which was also very painful. I heard the sharp ringing coming from it which sounded very evil and angry. It then placed its paws on my neck as if it was contemplating slashing my throat open. I realized that I did not "believe" in this creature and knew that it was just trying to get into my head so I remained patient and was no longer fearful. At that point it suddenly vanished and the "vision" of the room disappeared and I realized then that I was no longer paralyzed and that I could now open my eyes and see the real room. I opened them, looked around, felt my face and shoulder and they were normal with no signs of injury, and that nothing was there.

It appeared that whatever this thing was played with my mind and that its goal was to strike fear into my mind and heart and that as long as I believed it could hurt me it was winning and that when it realized I had submitted my will to Allah (swt) and quit showing it any signs of fear it became angry that it was losing and eventually gave up.

I don't know if anyone else has gone through this but it wasn't pleasant. Anyone had any similar experiences? Do jinn do these kinds of things? I tend to be very much at peace when I sleep and can typically fall to sleep within a few minutes of lying down and sometimes even within seconds so I'm surprised at this because sleep is just not something that normally brings fear to me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Jedi_Mindset
11-11-2013, 10:31 AM
These attacks do happen, i do think sleep paralysis has something to do with jinn attacks as well and dont believe the scientific explanation of it. So yes it is a possibility. Good that you changed your intention, as its main focus was probably to make you fear him.

Just do wudhu, ayatul kursi and the 4 kul before you go to sleep next time :) A thing i forget many time as well *facepalm*

greenhill
11-11-2013, 10:31 AM
Salaam,

Yes I have experienced this once, and I know of people who have experienced this. Only my mind was alert but I was paralysed. It was way past midnight and I anxious to fall asleep as I had an early morning the next day, and the more I fretted the more sleep became elusive. Suddenly, I felt my legs going heavy and it worked its way up to and by the time it got close to my head it was as though it told me 'sleep!' and as much as I wanted to sleep, I was alarmed as this was not the way I wanted to fall asleep (like there was an outside interference). I resisted and was close to blacking out when I read surahs from the Quran in my heart as I could not speak or move and suddenly it vanished and I immediately sat up in bed.

I could not see anything but definitely felt it. After inquiring around, I found the common thing amongst people who had this experience is that they were all sleeping on their backs in a straight position (almost like a corpse). Ever since then I try to avoid sleeping in that position....

Muslim Woman
11-11-2013, 03:17 PM
:wa:

to stay away from black magic and bad Jinn , do the followings,

Sheikh Ahmad Kutty, a senior lecturer and Islamic scholar at the Islamic Institute of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, states:

“Your best protection and immunity against black magic is by empowering yourself through practicing Islam, reading the Qur’an and making constant dhikr and du`a’.

Allah has promised the faithful that devils cannot exercise permanent control over those servants of Allah who have submitted to Him; Satan can exercise permanent control only over those who acquiesce and surrender themselves to his authority. Almighty Allah says: “Most certainly, My servants–you cannot exercise control over them except those who are deviant who follow you.” (Al-Hijr: 42) “Most certainly he (Satan) has no power over those who truly cherish faith and are trusting upon their Lord; rather his power is limited only to those who take him as a protector (besides God) and thus associate partners with Him.” (An-Nahl: 99-100)

The first and foremost requirement is to believe firmly that no one, however great his powers may be, can benefit or harm you except if Allah wills it. The Qur’an reminds us repeatedly that a true believer must believe firmly that Allah alone is the One Who can give us benefit or harm in an absolute sense; everything that befalls us from humans or other creatures is only secondary and is achieved only through the power derived from Allah; so the best remedy and cure is to continuously seek protection and refuge in Allah. Satan and all of his tricks and weapons could be defeated and rendered utterly ineffective if Allah wills.

I give below a number of selections of verses of the Qur’an and du`a’ which you can recite on a regular basis:

1) Al-Fatihah

2) Last three chapters of the Qur’an (i.e., Surahs 112, 113, 114)

3) Ayat al-Kursi (i.e., Al-Baqarah: 255)

Besides the above, repeat the following du`a’s on a regular basis both in the morning and evening three times or more:

1) Bismillahi alladhi la yadurru ma`a ismihi shay’un fi al-ardi wa la fi as-sama’i wa huwa as-sami`u al-`alim

(In the name of Allah; with His name, nothing whatsoever on earth or heaven can inflict any harm; He is All-Hearing and All-Knowing).

2) Hasbiya Allahu la ilaha illa huwa `alayhi tawakkaltu wahuwa rabbu al-`arshi al-`azhim

(Allah suffices me; there is no god but He; in Him I place my sole trust; He is the Lord of the mighty Throne).

3) Allaahumma ini a`duhu bika min hamazati ash-shayatin wa a`udhu bika rabbi an yahdurun

(O Allah, I seek refuge in You from the whisperings of Satan; my Lord, I seek refuge in You from their presence around me).

4) A`udhu bi `izzati Allahi wa qudratihi mimma ajidu wa uhadhiru

(I seek refuge in Allah’s glory and power from the affliction and pain I experience and suffer from).

It is important to remember that du`a’ and dhikr will only benefit when it comes from a heart that firmly believes in Allah, and thus cherishes firm conviction in Allah’s power and sovereignty.”

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Signor
11-11-2013, 06:51 PM
Waalikum Assalaam

format_quote Originally Posted by faithandpeace
Do jinn do these kinds of things?
It would be very early to jump on a conclusion whether its an outside interference or a trickery of brain.Perhaps,you are not aware of how much your five times wudhu(ablution) and ghusl(bath) empowers you spiritually,let alone what you recites in Salaat.Leaving a very little possibility a Jinn could attack,though one cannot negate it completely.Anyway,I found this useful for you:

Sleep paralysis is defined as a condition in which someone, usually lying in a supine position, about to drop off to sleep, or just upon waking from sleep, realizes that he is unable to move, speak, or cry out. Many complain that they try to recite Ayah al-Kursî but are unable to do so. People in this condition are often beset by feelings of fear or dread and frequently try, unsuccessfully, to cry out. After seconds or minutes, they feel suddenly released from the paralysis, but may be left with a lingering sense of anxiety.

Many people experience this sensation while falling asleep or as they are waking up and it can cause them discomfort. Some people describe it to be as if they feel as if someone is sitting on their chest.

Common secondary symptoms of this condition are as follows:

• A feeling of being choked or suffocated
  • A feeling of being pinned down or sat upon (particularly in the chest area)
  • Auditory hallucinations, typically the sounds of footsteps and voices nearby or knocking or banging on the walls
  • Visual hallucinations, typically beings or dark shadows surrounding or standing near the bed
  • A frightening feeling of descending or encompassing evil or dread
  • Shaking of the body or a rumbling sensation (ringing) in the ears
  • A feeling of intense, suffocating evil
  • A feeling of being in a dream-like state while at the same time sensing being awake
The source of this phenomenon is a natural bodily function. When you sleep, your brain shuts off the signals coming from your muscles so you do not get up and act out your dreams. This is to prevent you from injuring yourself in your sleep. For some reason, people with sleep paralysis come into consciousness before the brain returns voluntary control back to the muscles, creating a sense of feeling paralyzed. This sensation is quite uncomfortable and understandably frightening, which can lead the not wholly conscious person to experience some of the secondary symptoms of this disorder that can often be very frightening and realistic.

None of what you describe is strange, peculiar, or in the least bit exceptional. It is a benign condition. Several recent surveys suggest that between 25-30% of people have experienced at least a mild form of sleep paralysis at least once and about 20-30% of these people have experienced it on several occasions.

However, if it is a frequent problem for you that is impairing your sleep or causing you discomfort, then you should seek medical attention for it. There are actually many treatments and prescriptions for this condition.

Doctors suggest that getting on a regular sleep schedule and avoiding sleep deprivation are helpful in alleviating this condition.
http://en.islamtoday.net/node/1711

As recommended,you can recite the below Surahs or can listen to them before sleeping(Irrespective of an attack or not)

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
I give below a number of selections of verses of the Qur’an and du`a’ which you can recite on a regular basis:

1) Al-Fatihah

2) Last three chapters of the Qur’an (i.e., Surahs 112, 113, 114)

3) Ayat al-Kursi (i.e., Al-Baqarah: 255)
Khayr InshaAllah

Signor
11-11-2013, 07:10 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset
These attacks do happen, i do think sleep paralysis has something to do with jinn attacks as well and dont believe the scientific explanation of it.
Don't want to make sister faithandpeace paranoid of these things but some say its due to the weakest among Jinn,Ghul Jinn.Nothing to do with blackmagic,mantras etc....Steps for protection has already been stated in your post:)

And Allah knows best

Ahmad H
11-11-2013, 11:01 PM
It seems as if the jinn aspect of this is all in your mind. Just because you don't know what happened, doesn't mean that an "intelligence was possible" and therefore it was a jinn. To relegate the unknown to jinn most of the time is like making the concept of jinn a superstition. And superstition is highly un-Islamic.

Go to a doctor and ask them what about happened to you.

Doing du'a is always best when you experience something you dislike about your health. But just remember that seeking a cure is part of what a Muslim should do when trying to become healthy. There is definitely a medical explanation for this.

faithandpeace
11-12-2013, 01:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmad H
It seems as if the jinn aspect of this is all in your mind. Just because you don't know what happened, doesn't mean that an "intelligence was possible" and therefore it was a jinn. To relegate the unknown to jinn most of the time is like making the concept of jinn a superstition. And superstition is highly un-Islamic.

Go to a doctor and ask them what about happened to you.

Doing du'a is always best when you experience something you dislike about your health. But just remember that seeking a cure is part of what a Muslim should do when trying to become healthy. There is definitely a medical explanation for this.
I disagree. You don't know that this is "definitely a medical" issue just as I don't know for sure it was a jinn that is why the thread was titled "Possible Jinn Attack." I have had intermittent issues with sleep paralysis and suspect possible sleep apnea and it turns out I am insha'Allah having a sleep study done soon to see what is going on there. Regardless, those particular events had different symptoms altogether that were completely physical and did not involve anything like what was described in this thread which is why I am treating them as entirely separate issues.

I may never know if it truly was a jinn or not. That is why I created this thread so that in the case that it was a jinn or if jinns were to attack in the future what advice I could take to both prevent the attacks in the first place and also deal with them effectively if they do occur. Your insistence that this is a medical problem when you do not know me personally and am not my doctor is a bit insulting as it insinuates that I have a mental health issue which I don't.

faithandpeace
11-12-2013, 01:51 AM
Jazakallah khair for everyone's advice. I will insha'Allah try to implement the recitations of Qur'an Surah 1, 2:255, 112-114. I should work on memorizing Al-Baqara ayat 255 as I am not familiar with this ayat at all except in the English translation I have read.

To add a couple of more details that were left out of the story, I did hear my body's breathing while this was happening indicating that this was a type of sleep paralysis. However, I do not believe the common scientific explanation of sleep paralysis applies in this particular case because while paralysis was included as part of the event there was much more going on and again this differed significantly from other paralysis events I have had in which I did not suspect anything like jinn. Also, I was sleeping at my friend's house and she had been up real early (long before fajr) and was in another area of the house at the time the incident occurred. When I told her what happened she did relate that she had noticed something odd that morning as she felt a sort of "mental block" early in the morning that seemed to keep her away from that area of the house. It is all possible speculation of course and my understanding as a Muslim is that we are not supposed to spend too much time occupied with the matters of the jinn but I feel it is good to understand enough of the basics of dealing with jinn, etc. as to be able to minimize their negative effects as much as possible. Again, jazakallah khair for everyone's support, advice, and understanding.

Ahmad H
11-12-2013, 01:52 AM
Your insistence that this is a medical problem when you do not know me personally and am not my doctor is a bit insulting as it insinuates that I have a mental health issue which I don't.
I suggested you go see a doctor rather than relegate this to an attack by a jinn. That is all.

Why did I suggest this is not a jinn? First, you said something hidden was doing something to you which you could not see, secondly, you "thought" there was some sort of intelligence behind this as well. You also said this was because this attack was different from before.

If you had this issue multiple times before, then yes, a doctor is a better solution than saying this could possibly be a jinn attack. You cannot see the jinn, so how could you possibly perceive intelligence behind the invisible jinn in the first place? Perhaps this was a medical problem that got worse with you instead.

My advice wasn't meant to insult you. I'm confused as to how you figured I said you are mentally ill from my words. If you are insulted I told you a jinn didn't attack you, then I'm not sorry. I would rather not see the Jinn being used to justify things in which it is highly doubtful they had any part in.

ardianto
11-12-2013, 02:21 AM
Assalamualaikum

As a 'sensitive' person I was familiar enough with jinn encounter, the last was happened in early of 2011.

I have seen jinn, heard their voices, disturbed by knock on door or window, heard they walk and open the door, and I ever touched by the jinn. Even I've ever lived in 'horror room' where I was disturbed every night when I studied in Yogyakarta.

But, all of these experience happened when I was in fully consciousness, not when I was in sleep paralysis.

Sometime I experienced sleep paralysis too. No, not because jinn.

So, it's better you go to the doctor.

faithandpeace
11-12-2013, 02:43 AM
I actually have encountered jinn on a number of occasions and this was back before I became Muslim and those incidents occurred while I was awake. In many of the cases these were also witnessed by other people who were nearby and the stories between all the witnesses were consistent with one another. Of course back at those times I thought they were "ghosts" but of course the Islamic explanation of the existence of jinn makes much more sense than the Christian theory of spirits, ghosts, etc. and of course I dismissed those ideas upon my taking of the shahadah.

Regardless, if jinn can make themselves visible or otherwise bother humans while we are conscious, I don't see why they can't mess with humans while we are sleeping as well.

Signor
11-13-2013, 04:56 PM
if jinn can make themselves visible or otherwise bother humans while we are conscious, I don't see why they can't mess with humans while we are sleeping as well.
Yes,Jinns can attempt to lead us astray through our dreams or instill fear in our hearts.

It was narrated that Abu Salamah said: I used to see such terrible dreams that that I began to shake and have a fever, but did not cover myself with a cloak until I met Abu Qutaadah, and I mentioned that to him. He said, “I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say, ‘Good dreams come from Allaah and bad dreams come from the Shaytaan. If anyone sees a bad dream that he dislikes, let him spit drily to his left three times and seek refuge with Allaah from its evil, then it will not harm him.’”

(Narrated by Muslim, 2261)

It was narrated from Jaabir that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If any one of you sees a dream that he dislikes, let him spit drily to his left three times and seek refuge with Allaah from the Shaytaan three times, and turn over onto his other side.”

(Narrated by Muslim, 2262).

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told us the difference between good dreams and bad dreams. It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri that he heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “If any one of you sees a dream that he likes, it is from Allaah, so let him praise Allaah for it and tell people about it. But if he sees something other than that, that he dislikes, it is from the Shaytaan, so let him seek refuge with Allaah from its evil and not mention it to anyone, for it will not harm him.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 7045).

It was narrated from Jaabir that a Bedouin came to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said, “I dreamt that my head was cut off and I was chasing it.” The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) rebuked him and said: “Do not tell anyone how the Shaytaan is messing about with you in your dreams.”

(Narrated by Muslim, 2268)

Signor
11-22-2013, 05:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Signor
its due to the weakest among Jinn,Ghul Jinn.Nothing to do with blackmagic,mantras etc
Need to correct myself...

It wasn't Mr Ghul,its Mr Jaathoom:hiding:

The incubus is the nightmare that comes while one is sleeping. Some contemporary physicians call it "sleep paralysis", and former and contemporary physicians have spoken about it. They said that it is due to physical causes in most cases and it might be due to other reasons. Ibn Seena (Avicenna) said in his book Al-Qaanoon (the Law): "Chapter on Incubus: It is called the suffocator and it can be called in Arabic Al-Jaathoom, ..... it is a disorder in which a person feels when he is in the first stage of sleep that a heavy imaginary thing falls on him, squeezes him and constricts his breathing, so one loses his ability to speak or move. He almost suffocates due to the blocking of the pores of his body, and when it leaves the person, he suddenly becomes attentive, and it is an introduction to one of the three illnesses: either epilepsy or stroke, or mania. That is if it was due to congested matters and not due to other non-physical reasons..." [End quote]

It may also be that the Jaathoom is because of the jinn either by possessing the person or by taking control over him through imaginations and nightmares. Abu Qataadah

said that the Prophet

said: "The good dream is from Allaah while the bad dream is from the devil. So, if any of you has a dream that he fears, he should spit on his left and seek refuge with Allaah from its evil, for it will not cause him any harm." [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]
Source

Firstly:
Al-Jathoom is the kaboos (incubus, evil spirit, nightmare) that descends upon a person in his sleep.

Ibn al-Manzoor said:

Al-Jathaam or al-Jathoom is the kaboos that descends upon a person at night… the one that descends upon a person when he is sleeping is called al-jathoom.
Lisaan al-‘Arab (12/83)

He also said:
The kaboos is the one that descends upon the sleeper at night. And it was said that it is the precursor to epilepsy. One of the linguists said: I do not think that it is an Arabic word; rather it is al-naydalaan; it is also known as al-barook or al-jathoom.
Lisaan al-‘Arab (6/190).

Secondly:

The “jathoom” may be caused by a physical reason, such as eating too much or taking too much medicine, or it may be due to being overpowered by the jinn. The former may be treated by cupping and reducing the intake of food etc. The latter may be treated by means of the Qur’aan and reciting dhikrs that are prescribed in Islam.

Ibn Seena said in his medical book al-Qanoon: Chapter on al-kaboos:It is also called al-khaaniq (the strangler), and in Arabic it is also called al-jathoom and al-naydalaan.
Al-kaboos is a disease that a person feels when he is falling asleep and imagines something heavy pressing upon him, squeezing him and constricting his breathing, hence he cannot speak or move, and he is almost suffocated because of the obstruction of his airway. When it goes away, he wakes up immediately. This is the precursor to one of three things: epilepsy, apoplexy or mania. That applies if it is due to physical causes and there is no other non-physical cause. End quote.

Modern doctors say likewise. Dr. Hassaan Shamsi Basha has divided kaboos into two categories: temporary kaboos and recurrent kaboos; he regards the former as being due to physical causes and the latter as being due to the effect of the jinn.

He says in his book al-Nawm wa’l-Araq wa’l-Ahlaam (sleep, insomnia and dreams):

1) Temporary kaboos:
This happens for two reasons:
A- Vapours that rise to the brain through the breathing channels when first falling asleep, so the person afflicted feels that he cannot move or speak, or he feels a kind of panic. This is the precursor of a physical epileptic seizure, and it also happens when one is exposed to psychological pressures.
B- Administration of medicines that can cause kaboos such as:
(i) Arazrabine
(ii) Beta blockers
(iii) Lifod B
(iv) Antidepressants
(v) After stopping the use of tranquillizers such as valium.

2) Recurrent kaboos. This kind of kaboos indicates that a person has been harmed by evil spirits. End quote.

Conclusion:
Jathoom refers to kaboos, which is not a myth or fable, rather it is something real that does happen; it may be caused by physical factors or it may be caused by the jinn.
Source

Signor
11-22-2013, 05:13 PM
And For sure following measures remains same

Before sleeping, make sure:

1. your bed is clean
  2. your body is clean and you are in state of ritual cleanliness (wudhu is better)
  3. you sleep on your right side (sunnah)
  4. you recite ayatul kursi thrice
  5. you recite the last three surahs each thrice, blow into your hands and rub them all over your body
  6. you recite the dua for sleep (Allahumma Bismika Amutu Wa-Ahyaa - Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live)

Boa
08-27-2022, 02:30 AM
Assalamu alaikum everyone.

I am not that educated on the aspects of the jinn per Islamic understanding but know that they exist. There was an unfortunate incident while I was sleeping last night that occurred in the early morning hours prior to fajr.

I was clearly asleep and probably dreaming although I don't know what the dream was about when suddenly I felt as if something was "hacking" into my state of being or trying to almost as if another entity was trying to share my state of reality as weird as that may sound. I became conscious but then paralyzed in the bed. I am familiar with sleep paralysis and this seemed quite a bit different although this situation did include paralysis. So I knew I was on my back and in the bed and had a clear sense of the room I was in and even that it was still dark out but early morning although I had never even been able to open my eyes. While I could not open my eyes I still could actually see the ceiling of the room and parts of the room including the walls and the window through a sense of perception of reality which was weird. Then I felt my body rocking back and forth between being centered on my back to about a 45 degree angle toward the bedroom door and back and forth.

I was extremely frightened as I knew something wrong was going on and that I could not do anything about it. I then perceived that something was to the right of me positioned right in the direction of the rocking and right below the edge of the bed (although not under the bed) and there was intelligence behind what was going on and that something was actually causing this paralysis and rocking. Then I started to perceive a brown furry creature slightly smaller than a dog but larger than a cat which kind of floated onto the bed and positioned itself by my right shoulder. It had paws with claws and a frightening looking form as its head seemed to take up about 50% of its body, didn't seem to have any ears except that there were two points on top of its head where its fur slightly jutted out, and had huge black bulbous eyes the size of golf balls that never blinked and took up a disproportionate amount of space in its face. At this point the rocking of my body stopped. I felt my brain starting to become blocked as if not only could I not move my body but my mind was being suppressed somehow. I could not yell or cry out or do anything other than in my mind I did beg Allah (swt) to help get me out of this situation and I felt in my heart that all I could do is submit to Allah (swt) and hope for the best.

The creature tapped its paw several times along my shoulder and upper arm and then started slicing it and stabbing it with its claws. I could feel quite a bit of pain but again could not do anything but be patient. It kept cutting and poking almost as if it was using my upper arm and shoulder to create some form of artwork almost like a tattoo. It then got really close to my ear and I could hear a high pitched ringing coming from its head that was so high on the scale of sound as if to be barely within the range of human hearing. Then it landed directly on top of me and put its face so close to mine that it seemed as if it was actually inside of me and was studying me with its bulbous eyes. It jumped up and down several times on my body as if it was angry. Then it stuck its claw in my right cheek and sliced a cut down towards my neck which was also very painful. I heard the sharp ringing coming from it which sounded very evil and angry. It then placed its paws on my neck as if it was contemplating slashing my throat open. I realized that I did not "believe" in this creature and knew that it was just trying to get into my head so I remained patient and was no longer fearful. At that point it suddenly vanished and the "vision" of the room disappeared and I realized then that I was no longer paralyzed and that I could now open my eyes and see the real room. I opened them, looked around, felt my face and shoulder and they were normal with no signs of injury, and that nothing was there.

It appeared that whatever this thing was played with my mind and that its goal was to strike fear into my mind and heart and that as long as I believed it could hurt me it was winning and that when it realized I had submitted my will to Allah (swt) and quit showing it any signs of fear it became angry that it was losing and eventually gave up.

I don't know if anyone else has gone through this but it wasn't pleasant. Anyone had any similar experiences? Do jinn do these kinds of things? I tend to be very much at peace when I sleep and can typically fall to sleep within a few minutes of lying down and sometimes even within seconds so I'm surprised at this because sleep is just not something that normally brings fear to me.

Same thing happen to me too, but i was attacked by 6 dark entity, they were harming me and i couldnt move, cause at first i feared them, was paralaized also can see room very clearly even though lights were off, but then i fought back, i could really see my self beating 2 of them, the other 4 back down when they saw i didnt fear them anymore, then my brother wake me up, and then when i went back to sleep i could feel something roaming around me, felt like they didnt like i hurt 2 of them in my dream, they kept attacking me again, second time my brother woke me up, i could still feel something wore around even when i woke up, i read some surah and ayt kursi. then nothing touched me. definately Jins were attacking wasnt nothing i felt before.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!